You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 11:45pm

Author: Nidalee

Lost Copper Horseshoes

Quoted from "dreameriuss;89044" can anyone tell me roughly how many golden it takes to win a super prize? whats the lowest anyone has heard of? herd of 2 gold ones and some silver and that person got a super prize, but consider this: horshoes just incres %% of success for a super prize so in theory you can get 1 superprize with 0 horshoes. Also herd of some one who had 5 gold horshoes and silver/copers one in inventory before geting a superprize.... so in the end is all about luck.

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 7:51pm

Buzzing Siege Quest Completion Issue

Quoted from "-Leilong-;87709" Sometimes you need to kill queenies more than once. Go again to these instances and click on the jar. In some places you will need to kill it one more time. Once i needed to kill the queenies twice in each instance You used the new, marvelous way of leaving fight? the only reson to kill quens x2 times at this quest is if you do the mistake of leaving fight. Qeust stage dosnt complet even if you win the fight. Or at least this is what hapened to me.

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 4:42pm

Achievement monsters

I am realy sory to intervine, this monsters do give achivment but with the new drop system only way your achivment score grows is if you or some one in your group gives dmg, you can't rely 100% on mount for the kill any more if you want achivment from monsters kill.

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 10:06pm

Money guide(for lvl 3-5)

Quoted from "dersoo;83431" eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww exp Is a normal how to do gold in game, valor path is diferent and becouse meens geting as less exp as posible and replace it with geting as much valor as posible = you cant hunt mobs. So then you got a lot fewer options to do gold, profesions/events/krechen lair/ruins stash/some resaling if your smart etc.

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 5:38pm

Daily Quest

Quoted from "w1lkit;81896" village patrol isn't working either ): did it but did not get credit for it Agreed, btw you 3, all doing with mounts or hiting also? tryed all except kiling VP quest mob from full hp to 0 with my swords only.

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 5:37pm

Rating

I thing it meens the degree of game exploring or somthing??? Look at this 3 charming people : http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Aqwert# http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Zaerthe# And ofcorse number 1 :beeee: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Nidalee#

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 12:18pm

Money guide(for lvl 3-5)

Hmm is a nice decent guide but i would like to add : Are you shore lvl 3 or lvl 4 who take experimental armor should hunt demon hounds/ashen spiders? you can kill a lot more krechen guids in that time with 0 expense and a lot more= higher chance one will drop an item or recipes etc. Same aplys for lvl 5 rage is my gues, but never done it so just talking. Also i advice any player lvl 4+ do start the quest that alows pasage in Zig Hive (from Poker in Tavern -mag side) and after to go get waxes fro...

Friday, April 8th 2011, 6:10pm

Master of the Rules - Question 4

"If they put their trade into the forum, can the clan mate borrow the Twilight Katana for a whole year?" That's the question and your choices in answer are both whrong, you refer to a an item loan and you'r so caled corect answer tells about 30 days period max for a loan trade but from Yvil forum trade rules : "An item can be loaned for no more than 7 days. When the 7-day period expires, the item(s) must be returned to their owner" http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/threads/8-Rules-Of-Trading So ...

Saturday, April 2nd 2011, 8:35am

Quest Problem - Charter Quest Uninvited Guest

There is no problem about it, go to human lands and do the quest there, but this time click on a ship in the middle or so, kind of funny to do that. Plus humans cant join the fight haha.

Friday, April 1st 2011, 6:47pm

Anlagrissa Amulet

Quoted from "Deorn;77937" would have been to nice No way, i still looking for the Cerador who just poofed before me, i even had him named "Fluffy" :stesn: I want my Cerador

Monday, March 28th 2011, 9:25pm

loot from derelict house

Hi, i was group leader, after we killed Linga boss, i disband group to leave instance and later redo group and invited ShadowReaper and PressBox http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-PressBox- But lot distribution was on random and ShadowReaper gone in DH solo to get Phantom Corpse boss, he kiled it and got the key in his inventory (probing by thins he was alone there with random group distribution) so dont know what hapened next with chess pices. Any way after i redone group i gone offlin...

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 11:02am

ST Pat ale became unstackable?

yea, the modified some things ( i lost a bless becouse if this. Had a flask bless from Flask event, 3g wasted + G life elixirs i used to get it (

Friday, March 25th 2011, 6:09pm

Instance map for Derelict House.

Sory to hijak this thread but i done DH yestrday and exact same problem, Derelic House map was not loding when you were opening instance maps, CC map was apearing. Also when manualy selected as map it was not refreshing with my position in the house, sory i cant re enter DH to send a printscreen but should be easy to check problem by any one whe can go now in.

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 5:23pm

Unable to to repair Equipment.

Quoted from "Blknight;72798" It was 4/1 when I got the Axe, it went down to 3/1 after a battle in the Caves. So there was never a way to repair the axe or the shield when you get it or an I wrong? That wepons/shilds are never ment to be repaired, are very powerfull so either take care of them or lose them. On a personal lvl, i had both red wepons from fair, for Doger, was kind of a noob lost one and still have one at 1/1, teling you this, they made a huge diference, helped me get 3 feats done a...

Monday, March 14th 2011, 6:16pm

PvP Event: Nighttime Attack, Sat, 01:00 no update in the news

There was no update in the news about last pvp GB, did we recive extra valor for it? and how much? Sory if i missed any info. News link http://warofdragons.com/info/news/show_1…_sat,_0100.html

Sunday, March 13th 2011, 8:49pm

Pet exp

my pet is lvl 4 and 0 exp since he got to lvl 4, it was a long time and i did exp in the meen time, so i gues exp frezez, but i only have 1 pet so cant speek from some expert position. Maybe some one who has like 1 pet his lvl but at 99% can say pet exp after it hits same lvl as you, dunno. Btw we are not talking about something like : Your pet was 1 lvl under you with 99% exp and you lvl it up by killing 10 mobs in 1 fight and you got 5k exp out of it so pet got 10% of the 5k and recived 60% ex...

Sunday, March 13th 2011, 10:52am

Pet exp

It wont lvl up more then you, so if your lvl 5 and pet is lvl 5, it exp frezes till you get lvl 6.

Monday, February 28th 2011, 6:03pm

payment for help in making the quest in cc

hmmm i thing your in the whrong forum section

Thursday, February 17th 2011, 6:07pm

An actual guide for low levels in Great Battles.

Quoted from "Berserkas;60638" Huh, magmars can read human guides? I thought this was a private section, like the human section. Fairy is the forum troll, he can read and reply to any thing he wish it, his troll skill is 250 you know...

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 10:34pm

Lag Issue

Laggg... what is lagg? ooo wait, is about me barly being able to refresh one location to another? or me being stuck picking a plant? or me geting DC? or me unable to do elixirs? So many me might be my foult entirly Any way thing are geting ridiculos and geting info a a lot of other people experiencing the same problem, so is definatly not just my net (wich is working preaty good) so pls fix this, preaty pls.