You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, December 17th 2010, 8:31am

Author: faromir

Demonologist Feud

Thx! I have this now: Current goal: During the Demonologist invasion, go to the Demonologist's Cave and weaken the ritual by pouring magic mixture on the chalices. Use the altar to check whether you've got it right What level do you need to be to finish this quest?

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 11:39am

Demonologist Feud

What do you get when you finish this quest Demonologist feud: Current goal: You should supply I-Vidi in the Grand Fort Suburbs with Collected Thistle (10 pcs.), Collected Mistletoe (10 pcs.), Collected Clover (10 pcs.), Agate Dust (100 pcs.), Aquamarine Dust (100 pcs.), Turquoise Dust (100 pcs.) and Small Flickering Crystal. I dont have much room in inventory so i am asking is it worth doing it, do you get exp, or something else, like some valuable item?

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 11:37am

Possible Bug With Demonologist's Fued quest

What did you get for this goal: Current goal: You should supply I-Vidi in the Grand Fort Suburbs with Collected Thistle (10 pcs.), Collected Mistletoe (10 pcs.), Collected Clover (10 pcs.), Agate Dust (100 pcs.), Aquamarine Dust (100 pcs.), Turquoise Dust (100 pcs.) and Small Flickering Crystal. What do you get when you do this, exp or something else?