You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 5:26pm

Author: Amigias

NineEagles

I am sorry for your loss, Mike was a great person to hate. Beat my butt all over the place, but he was fair and fun to lose to. but snorkling with turtles, wow swim on

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 5:24pm

shield for estate thrown room

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=295887159 this item still has no 'use' button so you can install it into your thrown room in your estate. any updates on if and when it will be fixed?

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 5:01pm

negtors or unrius

i was wondering if the bug of the negators disapearing upon completion of getting the fargs will be fixed soon and if we will be getting the negators returned?

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 6:52pm

cursed shield quest

for anyone that cant figure out what alge is, it is mermaids delight seaweed

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 4:02pm

Game Update Bug Report Thread

ok I just fund out that when you open a map that the location will show where it is in the world map. so that helps out alot. but i just opened a green map and got an achievment for openeing grey maps. is that normal or a bug? I also am recieving grey chests from opening green maps.

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 3:38pm

treasure hunter map bug

treasure hunter map sometimes doesnt open the navigator to tell you where to search, maybe a decent fix to this problem would be to also say in chat where the location is so if this glitch happens you still have a chance to not waste a map. this has happened to me way too many times and is making me waste precious time searching and with the green maps you just dont have time sometimes to search the entire map since it also can be on fay-go and plat. please either fix the bug or take into consid...

Friday, June 19th 2015, 3:41am

cursed shield quest

-Carry out algae fermentation x1 =+5iodine -1algue ok, now where do you get the algae from?

Monday, April 6th 2015, 4:59am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Received: Half-decayed Treasure Map1 pcs. went to my back pack and used it, didnt pop up the navigator like it normally does and it also disapeared from my backpack

Friday, March 13th 2015, 10:53pm

I Like Design

OMG I love it, thank you so very much, you are simply amazing

Friday, February 27th 2015, 8:10pm

I Like Design

and yet again another awesome work of art

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 7:18pm

I Like Design

your work is amazing, just superb

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 6:23pm

Prophecy from the Past

and once you get the boards and go to the next part each board will have glyphs on them that resemble multiple gnome runes...you need to figure out what gnome rune they are and go use the boards in the location that you open the runes at...none will be opened in enemy locations except for the last one you do. that one will be opened at plat.

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 6:19pm

Prophecy from the Past

Find and bring 4 boards to Soygura. Perhaps, while you are looking you will have to visit the places of your youth, not far from the Kretch burrows, journey into the mines and the icy mine shafts or risk travelling to the foothills ok i got the one next to the burrows but where the other 3? 1 in chernag, 1 in ice grottoe, 1 in forgotten minesand i think the location where tallars is or one of the chion locations

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 6:03pm

I Like Design

wow, all of your work is amazing, simply amazing. you do some very great work. if theres a chance i can get on a list i would really appreciate it. +100

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 3:17pm

Wedding Application Form - Magmars

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Amigias http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Wikkan June 29th 20:00

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:39pm

new quest, the serpagon chest one

if someone could help me out with when to open the chest i would pprecie it, i figured out the one for noon but dont know the 2nd or 3rd time to try...please help if possible and thank you

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 10:11pm

Divorce procedure - Humans

amigias misty she doesnt play anymore, at least not very much that i know of

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 9:43pm

Update Thread + Info Log

wnet to do thew capt inst....no capt no card option to buy from menachem either

Thursday, May 17th 2012, 10:56am

wedding ring

twice now i have tried to us my wedding ring to teleport to my wife and i get a message 'you cant use this item for 11 seconds' andthen i try to use it again and it has the 24hour timer on it. any ideas?

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 2:37am

Bad Nicknames

http://warofdragons.com//user_info.php?nick=-pussy-