Search results 1-8 of 8.

Wednesday, October 25th 2023, 8:39pm

Author: ChubbyMedic

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - November draw

27-53-49-80 23-56-45-76 45-67-24-13 54-65-90-11

Wednesday, September 27th 2023, 8:42pm

missing profession

Gatherer: Cloth maker aka Tailor a person whose mission is to make the world of Faeo into a vibrant and joyful places to stay by bringing colours. They start everything from scratch : gathering cloth, dying cloth and sewing them together. These product will have endless possibility in the mind of a creative thinker. The equipment will be : scissor n sewing kit (thread and needles) (picture attached) Resources for Tailor: cottonsilkleatherhempwool

Thursday, August 24th 2023, 7:26am

battlefield activity

Quoted from "- Toomi -" Quoted from "Pallas_Athene" hi, i have been having the issue where i would be in the caves of the past in a browser not in my client and then i complete the activity to win and then when the caves are done and i am back in my client i can not claim the chest for the activity and it does not register that i completed the activity - it has been happening the last 2 days If you use the crates on the old battlefields then they only apply there. Wait to complete the activity ...

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 6:16pm

myterious ailment quest bugged

Dear admin team, Please look into the quest city charter "mysterious ailment", i cant seems to be able to complete them.. i have 2 flask and the blood. i think its bugged. thanks

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 9:23am

Your favourite part of the game

My favourite occupation is the is 'naked hunting' if that is considered as an occupation and then followed by gambling in bandits, mirror, and luck glow.. Aside from that hunting is fun too, i used to pick a lot but now cant be bothered.. oh i love doing instances with friends too

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 6:21am

Your advice

Since i come back a few months ago, the game has change a lot. My advice would be, do whatever path you like! nowdays, people can hunt all the way to lvl 10 or 11 then do valor, then reps.. or you can be like the old school type, where you play and grind slowly. The choice is yours, whatever you choose, just make sure you stick to it. Patience is virtue. As for how to promote the game without spending any pennies, is mouth to mouth advertisement.. If your in game player is happy, the words will ...

Wednesday, July 6th 2011, 10:00pm

maybe game bug

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…06742937&stat=1 team one win, but no loot Start of fight: 06.07 20:52