Search results 1-17 of 17.

Sunday, February 28th 2021, 3:07am

Author: Irongland

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - MARCH Draw

04-12-19-50- 05-14-11-27 08-21-30-45 08-12-17-38

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 2:04pm

Hope?

since the merger change there has been more battlefields and just the same amount of lag and now troubles leaving your fights but not sure if its the same for premium players as they ge better things here so if your coming back welcome back and have fun

Monday, October 8th 2012, 7:02pm

The official Faeo Quiz!!

1Turmoil 2 Giant 3 Striagorn and Erifarius 4 The Creator 5 Egos and Vulcan 6 Mirrow 7 The Chose 8 Assassination of Andelvan by Zanar 9 Gizedor 10 Eldorill.

Friday, April 13th 2012, 8:59pm

Wedding Application Form - Magmars

yes i agree to my love -revenge-

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 3:50am

cant fight in fight screen

Some of your items have been damaged: Cunning Beast Ring (-1), Retribution Chainmail Shirt (-1), Reinforced Warlord's Belt (-1), Lightweight Knapsack (-1), Courage Amulet (-1). thats twice now

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 3:48am

cant fight in fight screen

ok this is twice now i click to do my charters and my fight screen sticks at 100% and wont go any farther and i die can you fix this please :bee:

Sunday, February 19th 2012, 9:17am

The Fancy Dress Party

worst event ive ever seen from the admins http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=121563203 how is anyone except a mage supposed to win a fight like that when they keep joining worst event ever guess ill stick with fighting in feao and not bother with your upcoming event from all ive seen its all about us spending gold so we have to get more money hungry mongers if you ask me thanks for nothing admins

Friday, January 13th 2012, 11:52pm

cannot confirm for arena cc or tallaars

The deadline for receiving requests has expired. You cannot resubmit your request until 23:34. this is what i keep getting 9 out of 10 times cuz it wont let me confirm i dont use the client and keep my cache emptied this is very frustrating cant even confirm in the battlefield either please help

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 10:16pm

parchments

i bought 30 diamonds and got my parchment but when i paid for 80 of them i didnt get the parchment can you fix this please got everything else but the parchment thanks

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 9:43am

not letting me confirm for any tallaars or arenas

after you sent me another confirmation i had to restart my browser to get the confirmation and then it wouldnt let me out of arena had to restart the browser again to get out there a problem here with my game here dont know why it doing this to me only with the battlefields please see if we cn fix the problem thank you

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 8:54am

not letting me confirm for any tallaars or arenas

this has been the 4th time straight that the game will not let me confirm by clicking in the chat box or clicking in the confirmation box in the arena window please fix this problem To confirm your participation in the battlefield, click here no later than 07:48:53. this is getiing annoying and costly as i drink my potions take my blessings and dont get in the fight please help me

Friday, October 21st 2011, 8:33am

Death of captain hagar claw

when i killed the captain and had the large crystal glass flask to collect the dead rum didnt receive the rum and have had the book read it and wondering why i did not receive the rum as i killed him myself can you help me please this is the sunken ship instance all it dropped was a sea shell to me

Thursday, October 20th 2011, 7:07pm

TR_premium_pazar yeri

i found if your stuck in here use your amulet of return and it will take you out

Thursday, October 20th 2011, 6:31pm

TR_premium_pazar yeri

i too have run into the same problem and exited the game for ten minute and still get You cannot enter the location because no portal has been set up! thats as i hit the exit button there please help

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 4:14am

Can't Complete Quest

i have the same problem wont let me talk to the smithy have helmet and coal also