You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 3:12am

Author: LM

Game Update Bug Report Thread

02:55 Connection with chat server not established yet. 03:07 Chat unavailable. Click here to refresh page! Quoted from "Dahna" 19:27 Connection with chat server not established yet. 19:32 Connection with chat server not established yet. 19:33 Connection with chat server not established yet. 19:33 Connection with chat server not established yet. 19:48 Connection with chat server not established yet. 19:48 Connection with chat server not established yet. 19:57 Connection with chat server not estab...

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 12:58am

Missing items

Ah u saved me Cross Knight - I nearly totally forgot about the 1 bank I had purchased. As u get older - u tend to forget where u misplace some items - yes I have found my items God bless u Cross Knight and the rest of u admins for doing a fantastic job - You all are angels in the heavens indeed.

Monday, March 5th 2012, 11:56pm

Missing items

I noticed they were not there on Monday 4th March - I last logged on Saturday 2nd and it was on my backpack. I also noticed the brand new dodger pauldrons were missing on the same day.

Monday, March 5th 2012, 12:12am

Missing items

I noticed that I had the following around 3 months ago and was still collecting them - now they have disappeared from my backpack and never sold them: 23:20 Sum of received Encased China Pawn 3 pcs, Encased China Rook 2 pcs, Encased China Queen 1 pcs Please Help!

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 4:36am

Adventurers chest/warriors chest

I never recieved any of the featured on the news update on the aventurers chest/warriors chest . 03:22 » Adventurers Chest,Warriors Chest: You have bought the following items from the shop: Adventurer's Chest[href=] 1 pcs, Warrior's Chest[href=] 3 pcs. Thank you for your custom! 03:23 You hold your breath and opened a casket... 03:23 » Great Elixir of Blood: and found inside: Great Elixir of Blood[href=]*24 pcs. 03:23 You hold your breath and opened a casket... 03:23 » Great Elixir of Life: and ...

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 2:52am

Mix up with Ostep at Workshop

01:46 Received: Severe Elixir of Life 10 pcs. 01:46 Received: Closed Precious Casket 1 pcs. 01:46 Received: Pile of Papers 1 pcs. http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…artikul_id=7414 is the closed precious casket Breaking the precious chests *Puts his work to one side and looks at you with interest.* I can open it in a flash, if you agree to my price. It all depends on what sort of chest it is. For a Closed Precious Box I charge 10. I can open a Closed Precious Casket for 14, and a Closed Pr...

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 3:41am

Polar Badlands

why do I keep getting this message "The last ship to the polar badlands has already left." at virgya district

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 3:59am

Green Pirates

Whats with the message in bottle during green pirates - I picked 2 of them but it did not appear on my backpack Please help!:help: