You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 10:11pm

Author: LittlePinguin

German

das forum wird kaum ein admin lesen die admins sind keine deutschen mehr soweit ich weiß.

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 9:32am

German

besser nicht zu viel erwarten, dann wird man nicht enttäuscht vllt holen sie es auch noch nach

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 7:05pm

Gay Rights

Im not homosexual but i HATE people who say something unnecessary like you, and who says that a relationships is just to make children? Thats just the view of the society and seems like you are infected by this virus called intolerance and there are many other ways of getting a child. there are enough people that can get children but they dont want them whyever. So maybe homosexual parents are a better family than a so called "normal" family. :nooo:

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 11:48am

Gay Rights

Telling that love between 2 persons is unnatural just shows that you are an xenophobic person.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 11:46am

Gay Rights

Mihawk are you really that stupid? Something "unnatural" like being gay? Since when is being gay unnatural? Have you already been at the doctor to check your brain? Who told you that its unnatural? Maybe you should just check if education straight walked in through 1 ear, mispassed your brain and walked out through the other ear.

Monday, October 28th 2013, 7:33pm

Why

omg thats too funny , ppl complain about someone joking around and is giving us some philosophical questions xD so if you dont like the questions why do you reply?

Wednesday, October 9th 2013, 1:49pm

German

naja klar, wenn man es sich leisten kann, aber wenn man nicht bereit ist für z.B die rote BoV soviel einzuzahlen, dass man sich n gebrauchtwagen oder diverse andere sachen dafür holen könnte...

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 4:34pm

German

ich finds eigentlich ziemlich mies, dass hier die einzahlpreise so hoch sind, wenn wir die preise vom RU hätten würden viel mehr leute einzahlen, aber von denen die da was ändern könnten sieht sich anscheinend niemand dazu in der lage. wenn es mehr valor events geben würde, mehr fairs, und bessere und vorallem sinnvollere events, wären das unternehmen mail.ru und alle dazugehörigen menschen ziemlich gut betucht.

Thursday, September 26th 2013, 7:07pm

German

ich freu mich iwie auf lvl 9

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 2:08pm

Your Pet/Mount in Real Life

most posts are not relevant for the event xD cause u see not the RL-pet and the ingame pet on the pic.

Friday, March 15th 2013, 2:35pm

Stephane Hessel is dead

blanj, may you should find better arguments, real arguments

Friday, March 15th 2013, 1:53pm

Stephane Hessel is dead

whats wrong with you blanj? +1 for Stephane and Azazel

Sunday, December 23rd 2012, 12:30pm

German

Yvil, hab da mal ne Frage: Warum lässt du dir das eigentlich gefallen für den Mist den eure Leute da verzapfen, nicht du, zwecks Winterevent und viele andere, dass die dir da die dollsten Sachen gegen den Kopf werfen? Bzw. warum macht ihr nicht endlich mal was um die Zufriedenheit der Spieler wieder zu steigern?.

Friday, July 6th 2012, 3:23pm

Update Thread + Info Log

why did the admins creat this thread if they dont fix bugs and help with problems after update?

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 3:44pm

Update Thread + Info Log

1. i used it and the fight still went 3-4 mins on so no time problem 2. Hunk if you would know this game you wouldnt talk such crap. striagorn and garg wraiths are aloud in arena same like golden horn.

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 8:29pm

Update Thread + Info Log

i was arena: http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…631801&finish=0 i saw we will lose this fight: http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0 i tried to call striagorn wraith but nothing happened either that the wraith was away but nothing in fight now the wraith is not anymore in my backpack but we lost the arena i would like to know how can it be? and do i get my wraith back? i got it from BF 2.0 for 10 wins in a row

Friday, January 13th 2012, 6:51pm

City Charters

I did the charter quest „mysterious ailment“ after i finished the quest i had 160 charters and went to the pub to turn the wheel of fortune. After i turned the wheel i got the symbol for 300 tokens. Removed:City Charter 150 pcs. But i got no tokens after the turning. Pls help me.