You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 11:07am

Author: LastWarrior

Super Blows

That is weird. Are you sure you were clicking on the text part of the superblow list? Because I checked and it was working fine for me.

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 7:48am

Super Blows

Well, you can use any super-blow you wish in a fight and not just the one which shows at the bottom of your fight screen. The fight screen super blow display is just a handy way to keep track of your combo. If you want to change it, simply click on it during fight and a list of all your available super blows pops up and u can click on the one u wish to display on your fight screen.

Monday, November 12th 2012, 4:59pm

This or That

Lead vocalists of world famous bands. Eddie Vedder - Pearl Jam Scott Stapp - Creed Surely enrolling as a human does not require you to give up access to google? :well: But anyways, here is a new one then : Vanilla Cake or Chocolate Ice-cream?

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 7:17pm

This or That

Well both are technically present in both mag and human lands. And since Ice kakurt is equivalent to vet demon hound/purple zig/arboris while russet is only equivalent to zombie/ young arboris ice kakurt will win with 2 of its pincers tied behind its back So, Eddie Vedder or Scott Stapp?

Monday, October 8th 2012, 1:10pm

The official Faeo Quiz!!

Answers: 1.The Incessancy 2.Bone Dragon 3.Striagorn and Erifarius 4.The Creator 5.Egos - Humans, Vulcan - Magmars 6.Mirrow 7.The Chosen 8.The assassination of Andelvan 9.Gizedor 10.Eldorill Chess Set

Saturday, October 6th 2012, 8:32pm

This or That

Sapphire - like the color blue Ok : Bungee jumping from the top of burz khalifa or Sitting in front of a warm cozy fire on a cold damp day, reading a mindblowing book

Friday, September 21st 2012, 2:51pm

This or That

Up (,up and away) For Zombie apocalypse : Machete wielding cat or machine gun wielding dog?

Friday, September 21st 2012, 2:49pm

True or false

True I aspire to live in a pant-less world. Question: For a thing to exist, it needs to occupy a point in space and time.

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 6:59am

This or That

Inception Pixar or Dreamworks?

Monday, August 27th 2012, 4:46pm

This or That

Sun. Moon just reflects light off of Sun. Buying stuff from well known shop for $150 or buying same stuff from shady shop for $100.

Friday, July 20th 2012, 4:53pm

Some of my works - Airbrush

With the Gandalf and the Gimli...u have made a new fan of urself bro (not that ur previous works werent good, but these touch my heart :blush: ) Amazing how they look almost lifelike...please please do the entire fellowship!! Excellent work!! Cant wait for more :grin:

Thursday, July 19th 2012, 4:24pm

This or That

Listen more definitely. LOTR or Song of Ice and Fire?

Tuesday, July 17th 2012, 5:09pm

This or That

wow this is getting morbid. electric chair chocolate cake or orange juice

Saturday, July 14th 2012, 6:20pm

Help with Alchemist Profession

Yes that explains it. The recipes I mentioned are 30+ and I am at 54 so the recipes are green. Thank you for the explanation.

Saturday, July 14th 2012, 8:05am

Help with Alchemist Profession

Hi, I lvled up a few days ago and bought the recipes for Collected Mandragora, Lotus and Anemone. As I seem to understand, the colour of the recipes change as more of the items are made or alternatively, if u make many items of another recipe, the colours of all recipes change. Now any new recipe should be of orange colour corresponding to very high chance of +1. Now I havent made a SINGLE collected yet. Neither have I made any other alchemist items since learning the recipe. At the time I learn...

Thursday, May 3rd 2012, 7:04pm

how did this happen? I'm not a looter

As far as I know, this was because neither of you did any damage. Then loot distribution is random.

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 7:20am

Hindi

o.O Mujhe pata nahi tha ki Indian subcontinent se itne players ho gaye ki Hindi speaking thread bhi ban gaya! But sahi hai..and kaafi surprising log bhi dikhe yahan. Maine jab start kiya tha tab kaafi kam log thhe hindi speaking/Indian players but awesome, atleast ek toh mmorpg popular hua (somewhat) idhar.

Thursday, April 5th 2012, 7:00am

Any Anime lovers? Post your Fav one !

Ok currently watching One Piece. Its like the second greatest anime after Death Note. Apart from that my all time favs are Baccano (must watch for those who have not seen), Paranoia agent (Great op and a twisted storyline ). Cant think of anything else..I guess I am more of a manga than an anime guy myself .

Thursday, April 5th 2012, 6:50am

What do you listening to?

Armistice by Mutemath. Everyone HAS to try this song!

Monday, March 5th 2012, 5:33pm

Problem with Game Client

Hmm could you please guide me as to where and what changes I can make to the settings?