Search results 1-20 of 49.

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 5:40am

Author: -Rebirth-

new warrior's blessing

90 days or the upon reaching lvl 3

Thursday, September 29th 2011, 3:55am

A General Guide for Levels 1-4

What you need to understand is that gaining levels is not the most important thing in this game. There are other aspects of character development you can focus on. Don't be in such a rush to gain exp.

Wednesday, September 14th 2011, 12:33am

experimental armour

You can do the quest at any level you choose and you will receive the same reward (full lvl 3 armor)

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 2:21am

experimental armour

no...the quest only give 6pcs lvl 3 armor

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 12:31am

group problem

If the items are not distributed to the members of the party within 3 hours, they will disappear.

Friday, September 2nd 2011, 12:34pm

Turning in the option to exchage turquise for tickets

I believe because fishermen only have 2 types of fish to turn in, it would not be fair for geologist or herbalists to have 3 options. Hence no turquoise and no clover

Friday, August 19th 2011, 1:46pm

Free your commander

If your clan isdoes not succeed in freeing the commander you can try again after six hours. The IS above should be removed.

Sunday, August 14th 2011, 1:53pm

Mailbox

Recovery of a profession or of items that were accidentally dropped by a player or that were in a letter that expired. Items from expired letters or accidentally removed professions or items can be restored using this service. Price: 9 diamonds (or 18 rubies) for the restoration of a profession or an item. Approximate order time: 3 working days (from the moment the Diamonds are received for the service)

Sunday, August 14th 2011, 6:24am

how to overcome time transfer limit!!

aahhmn.... i think you two are mistaken... the game client in no way affects your transfer time. Using the client does NOT reduce ur transfer time. Your transfer time does not change when using the game client *did i say that enought times?* I think what you were referring to in that link was Quoted ...but to decrease time lags this referes to response time lag and general loading of say locations after moving. The transfer time is a fixed amount of time it takes to move between locations... i a...

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 5:10pm

Curse cast

Its part of the game rules: Quoted All the accounts played from one computer have to belong to the same race within the game. If you both play from the same computer, then you should both belong to the same race.

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 3:38pm

help

If you and your brother played from the same PC then such a trade is illegal.

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 2:05am

Curse of silence can't quiet me.

Where was it stated that private chat was exempted from the rules? So you know, guards and mentors are NOT able to see private chats unless a player complains. Hence, if you swore in private and were silenced then one of the people you were conversing with apparently did not appreciate the language used and decided to send a complaint, as such a moderator responded. Also, unless a moderator is present in the location while a chat violation occurs the only way for them to address it would be for ...

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 12:00am

Secret Plans of the Commanders Great Battle Valour

Quoted from "-xy2set-;98002" ...So, it would be great if I could get my valour and we can go our separate ways with this issue and hopefully some people will not be enlightened that there are Great Battle requirements 1. You will receive your valor (6000 as Magmars won) 2. There are great battle requirements (when it comes to gaining reputation) 3. You have not fulfilled those requirements (only penalty - no GB rep) 4. No i cannot point you to anywhere that states these requirements but thats t...

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 10:34pm

At level 3-4 you need be wearing 3 pcs of non-grey armor while in a great battle in order to gain great battle reputation points. You only have one piece of green an hence u do not meet the requirements

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 1:57pm

Thrown Out Of CC

The best I could advise would be to post the exact time and date (as they usually ask for such) but, the only time things would be restored is when there is indeed a mass server failure, however, if such was the case there would be more complaints. Which means it was a problem on your end (even if it were your client malfunctioning). IF everyone in ur CC was kicked, then you would have had a case. You can always hope though... good luck.

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 6:49am

Dude...that message was in regards to Great Battle rep... NOT the valor for the event. In every great battle you have the opportunity of gaining great battle reputation if you participated while wearing the appropriate armor. For more on great battles try reading this --> http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=79

Wednesday, July 6th 2011, 2:20am

again no loot from fight!!!

no armor = no guarantee of loot.

Friday, June 17th 2011, 1:51pm

Valor leeching

You can take screen shots of the statistics during the CC to prove that they have not engaged in any fights or have not dropped off any crystals. Post this proof in the relevant section an the guards will review it. Armor is not the only requirement to be considered a valid CC participant.

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 3:23am

Question about satellite internet

try using www.speedtest.net to test you speed