You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Tuesday, July 26th 2011, 8:48pm

Author: -vox-

Hindi

Bhai yaha koi cricket fan hai kya? koi cricket...ya even football follow karta hai?

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 6:09am

Hindi

Correction. News paper says 21 killed. Sala kya bakwas hai. wohi baat hai na, aam admi ko hi mar sakte hai, to marte rehete hai. Humesha ye hi hota hai.... jo power me hota hai, kamjor logo ki hi marta hai. Kyuki pata hai hum kuch kar bhi to nahi sakte.

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 11:06pm

Hindi

Haa... bombing hui hai. about 70 dead till now. sala saamne aane ka dum nahi hai, civilans ko marte hai. Sala politicains ko marle... desh ka bhala ho jaiga.

Friday, July 8th 2011, 4:41am

Hindi

Mera Skype id is "voxthecrazy" bhai jo bhi intrrested hai, add karlena yaar. and jaruri thodina ki sirf magmars hi, even humans, aap sab ad karlo! game me hi to dushman hai nah... or rather competitors.... waise to dost ban sakte hai bhai Indians hai, if not game, atlest khane ki ya cricket ki hi baat kar lenge!

Tuesday, July 5th 2011, 6:27am

Hindi

kaise ho bhai! ek aur magmar yaha.... mai delhi me reahta hu. koi aur yaha india me reheta hai kya?

Monday, June 27th 2011, 2:49pm

A small error

i was betting 10 tickects for 25 coals. everytime.

Monday, June 27th 2011, 2:13pm

A small error

Only the second time it was left card i think. othewise ever other time it was middle card.

Monday, June 27th 2011, 1:09pm

A small error

I forgot to add, it's form Summer Fair.

Monday, June 27th 2011, 1:07pm

A small error

Hi, i was playing find the dragon, and i had 50 tickets before starting the game. i clicked once, got to the point there it askes for the choice of card, i made it, and didnt get anything. did this 2 or maybe 3 more times. then for the final time, when i reached to the point where it asks card choice, i clicked middle, and it says in pop up that "you dont have enough tickets to play" Can you please look into it? Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 9:24pm

Game bug?

I have been doing the new talisman event, and after speaking to givens at county, i went to glade of dreams to get the chimney sweep. Now, after killing 6 or 7 guard dogs, and gaining unwanted experiance, im yet to get a drop. Please, do look into this matter....id just like to finish the event..

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 9:36pm

Cant post comments for news!

Hi, every time i try to comment on news topics, i cant! It show on the top that im logged in, and i can see others comments, but there is no option to comment. Iv even cleared my cache and rebooted the system... could you please help me in this?