You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Monday, April 27th 2015, 11:04pm

Author: Steve1976

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Having this probablem a lot and its costing me at times and I know am not the only player with this issue. During some fights I get the message your player has left the fight and I have to refresh to get back in and sometimes I have ended up dead which then damages equipment. When is this issue ever gonna be sorted?????!!!

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 12:07am

contacting admins is a waste of time!

Contacting admins is a waste of time, you report problems about things they can't or wont fix and don't compensate when players work hard work and they swindle us, makes you wonder why people leave the game in frustration! They even ignore you when you report stuff so am wondering what is the point!

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 11:28am

Face iit guys admins dont read this section and further more if you want compensation for lost items or bless you haven't got a remote chance of getting it, most players will testify to that!!

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 4:05am

Have noticed that for the last 2 or more runs in cloisters I have been awarded gloomy shadows, I noticed it after the last run but thought I was mistaken and the same happened tonight, I lost 2 tonight. Further to this in the last hour or so 1 of my gloomys has disappeared. Hopefully I will get back my lost items but as usual I wont hold my breath as am not sure you admins read these posts!!

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 1:29pm

Sycle gone

Typical nothing done about it, waste of time this forum!!!

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 10:00pm

Sycle gone

I lost Retribution Cuirass too I had saved in post, strange!

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 1:51am

Next part of the figurines quest

Have six figurines now, have just got the yeti one, but the Eldar or the Antiquian won't help me.... what now??

Friday, July 29th 2011, 12:12am

Problems

Still got lag but split screen is gone

Friday, July 29th 2011, 12:08am

Problems

All day I have been having problems with lag now I can't see the bottom half of the screen as its just a repeat of the top half. Have tried resetting my laptop and cleared the ems, the cookies but its still there. Can you help?