Search results 1-11 of 11.

Monday, January 7th 2013, 12:45am

Author: T- REX

Storyteller quest error

just pity I've loose 50 s 4 nothing.... and is not fisrt time .... bye

Friday, January 4th 2013, 12:29pm

Riding skill beginner for free

well, it isn't free if ya MUST buy anything ... 2 b honest that word "free" make me angry, because meaning at any place you could buy anything is upside down People - nothing is free on this World !!!

Friday, January 4th 2013, 12:38am

Storyteller quest error

Hi, I've got problem with new Storyteller quest and Mentors doesn't know how 2 help me Problem is that I bought 5 grogs 4 Storyteller 2 get an reward, but He asked me 2 buy one more grog and ... I cannot do that for some reason...I can buy just ordinary things from Mary's shop but there are no option 2 buy more grog! whats wrong ? just 2 let you know - I was waiting long enough before I tryed 2 buy another grog ! wel...it look like I've loose my time and money 2 play that game and is time 2 say ...

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 12:30am

quest doesn't work

Hi,sorry but there is still a fine on your character and with this fine we cannot delete your character......... thats the answer Ive recived from support idiots ! I hate that game !! there is no bloody fine 2 pay on my account, I really fedup with that... the only chanve are create new character and transfer my goods 2 that !!!!!!! so u ppl after that can ban my current character or better I leave that place forever......................................................

Monday, June 18th 2012, 8:50pm

quest doesn't work

Thanks Ill try , but am not sure thats gona help perhaps Ill leave that game and that will b more time 2 practice on my guitar sorry abut my english bye bye

Friday, June 15th 2012, 8:49am

quest doesn't work

Well, Ive asked about 12 2 15 Mentors ( about 7-12 lvl of exp) and NO ONE of them knows whats wrong ...... one more thing - some quest goes 2 completed ones section, but Ive never tryed 2 do anything with that quests, so please read with attention what I wrote,Good Luck

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 7:40am

quest doesn't work

there are a few of them ...

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 9:49am

quest doesn't work

Hi, I was away from the game 4 a very long time and after that absence some of my quest goes 2 the completed ones, even that ones wich I've never saw before...perhaps this is some kind of game error but no any Mentor could help... so .. I've decided 2 complelty remove my game account but support guys told me that I've got some fine 2 pay ????? Could someone help me with that issue.....I've loose already all fun

Monday, April 16th 2012, 6:41am

Help please :(

Hi, as u can see ppl I've reach lvl 5 and I was a very close to get lvl 6... but..... some guy asked that he can make me a rich and 2 do that I must give away 2 him all my stuff and go volentary 2 the prison ... I was so stupid, and I did what he asked 4 and now my game is over (((((((((((((((((((((( can someone reverse that ? May Admin relase me from the prison ? please, please, please ((((( if not can sombody delete my game profile ? please help ((( thats a really sad, cuz I've got lots of fri...

Friday, July 15th 2011, 9:01am

Collector's Figurines

Well , I got same problem like player Phanteon , I've manage 2 get four figurines :1,2,3,and 7 ... but Samary want speak to me about it !!! I've spend 3 gold for this and is not funny at all:devil: I think that am going to leave that game cuz is so many things that pisses me off !!! is there any responsible person ??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!