Search results 1-8 of 8.

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 8:04am

Author: hellsgate

CC bug.

ok its too long, and no response? that wont solve the problem Regards

Sunday, February 26th 2012, 5:18am

CC bug.

Some people there with me wer Empire from de server The Shooter from de server some mags by name Schachzug97 whiteheat It cant result in a draw because neither mags crossed 400 boundary, nor the humans, humans wer at 442, mags should have been at 329 or 259. But it atleast should give us a cc link in completed battles? it doesnot even give that.

Sunday, February 26th 2012, 5:08am

CC bug.

Hi, I am sure its a cc bug 4:00 The battle has ended in a draw. You have received Experience and Valor. It was a cc today, and it was supposed to be finished at 4:09 I remember the time, still there wer nine minutes. When i go to check completed instances, stats are not available. And when i refreshed current stat link, i dont know what happened, but all the players vanished from the list, no one was there, score was nt visible, only something in german was like $------- something starting with ...

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 10:33am

сlient does not work

+1, my client fight not loads, but in firefox it does:idk:client is weaker than fox, firefox has good graphics, once it got cache it loads really soon

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 1:06pm

Hindi

Yvil[Karame] ko thodi thodi hindi aati hai Usne muje ek baar shukriya kaha tha

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 1:05pm

Hindi

chup be mai hindi bolne nahi sharamta, Cenarius[9]sharamta hai

Saturday, June 4th 2011, 6:06am

Fight load

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=104598130 This fight didnot load at all, why is this happening