You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 5:59am

Author: --SleepyLion--

iPod

I think it would be better if they made a WoD app for iPod/Androids seems better than just iPod Quoted from "-_-WarMaster-_-;137543" can't we have an iPod application made, it would help i think and i could play more

Monday, October 24th 2011, 9:02am

Plz help big problem @_@

ok for some reason my browser acts odd for dragons when i sighn on i have not been on the game for two weeks and back then everything was fine but now everytime i try to go on dragons through my current browser which is Google Chrome it says this on my browser that which i copied and pasted down below i am currently playing through my client but i use browser cuz my client acts very bad at important time in-game while i play and now my browser is acting strange ::has something changed on dragons...

Sunday, September 11th 2011, 5:22am

hmm plz help me with my problem

iwhenever i use my game client it works perfectly finne except for one very annoying and irritatig problem that no one seems to tell me a soloution for..........My problem is whenever i use my game client and try to use my (Blue Amulet of Return, Efril Replicator, Magic Wand, and my Amulet Holding Backpack).... it always brings up a small page that just stays blank and always says (--Webpage Dialog) i have tried re-installing client even use the newer version of the client to no sucess the same ...