You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 90.

Sunday, April 30th 2023, 11:32pm

Author: carpediem666

horrible lag

am i the only one experiencing some horrible lag last couple of days/weeks? its almost unplayable..

Saturday, April 29th 2023, 10:48pm

Goku is poor

Quoted from "KingPin" Quoted from "carpediem666" No im not but i kill you. Level uo already we'll be able to play together...would love to have an not ordinary lvl 13 mad at me trying to kill me ill get a few things done first and ofc ill lvl up. imfed up with 12 already.

Tuesday, April 25th 2023, 7:30pm

Goku is poor

No im not but i kill you.

Tuesday, April 25th 2023, 3:01pm

Goku is poor

of course you need gromdrag to kill me. you got a lucky stun on your fight. mine was pure skill. what i use to kill you courage or power or vampire is noone of your business. dont mess too much with me or i come and kill you again noob.

Tuesday, April 25th 2023, 2:23pm

Goku is poor

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…=60574278147711 you talking about me or the invisible, or both? i told you im no ordinary lvl 12. mess with me and i kick your [censored] ass.

Thursday, April 13th 2023, 8:34am

QoL improvements and some ideas

Quoted from "MashaPotato" carpe you do not have to deny that improvements to the game would not help everyone. That is an ignorant viewpoint i did not deny that improvements would help everyone. i said people in charge wont give a f about it cuz they are making enough money with the game the way it is so they wont be interested in investing on it. ignorat viewpoint is coming in forum and replying to my comment in an insulting way, without understanding what im saying just because theres a stupi...

Wednesday, April 12th 2023, 11:16pm

QoL improvements and some ideas

lol no. they earning enough money with the game the way it is. bye.

Sunday, April 2nd 2023, 10:22am

Honey, I'm home (and lost.. especially lost)!!!

im kinda more calm. 3 months back here and didnt use a single scroll to exe a magmar. can you believe it?

Tuesday, March 28th 2023, 11:23am

Goku is poor

he is into the "marketing" business. [censored] so if you are getting disturbed by him, pls understand him. he needs to relax his eyes from time to time.

Tuesday, March 28th 2023, 11:18am

Goku is poor

i mean in his real "life" (if we can call it a life)

Tuesday, March 28th 2023, 11:14am

Goku is poor

you know what he does for living?

Monday, March 27th 2023, 5:12pm

Castel

you again in war?

Thursday, February 2nd 2023, 10:06pm

hello, can i marry myself?

yes, but not in game

Friday, January 6th 2023, 11:14pm

Human atacks on Underwater

Damn i miss fairy tale…

Friday, January 6th 2023, 10:53pm

Never before humans amd magmars attacked each? WARofdragons is not a war game? There are people on my clan who think different? War between magmars and humans wil never stop? Low lvls annoyed? Lvl up. I must be new here…

Friday, January 6th 2023, 10:29pm

Make up your mind. There are no neutral places and this is a war game. If you want neutral and peace go play farmofdragon and stop making threads like this on forum. Don’t you understand that you will never achieve anything beside making yourself funny and drag more enemies to kill you so you come and cry more on forum and they have more lauging material?

Sunday, January 1st 2023, 3:59pm

about attack rules

After a big pause i came back to this game to find some very weird changes, from prices of cards, equipment, quest items etc.. i was told the game rules changed about attacking. I think the right thing to do at this point is ask admins or developers to remove all kind of PvP. No attacking other players in any location, instance or any circumstance. After we achieve this, we should take it into the next step. Remove the ability of players to attack monster because they also have feeling and we do...

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 11:18pm

Dont give up trying to convince kingpin not to attack magmars. You will succeed. Not today tho.