You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 7:15pm

Author: Sweet_revenge

Cursed because friend used my laptop for 1 night !

Hi my friend decided they would try the game out and decided to open an account under the opposite race, I did not know he was going to do this so are very sad that I have been punished for something i knew very little about.. I was only loaning him my comp for the night and my friend has now told me what he did and that he was willing to give his character up just to keep me from getting in trouble.. I have already used real money in game and u have now charged me 100g penalty for this accident...

Saturday, September 17th 2011, 7:53pm

Author: Sweet_revenge

Divorce procedure - Humans

This Post is to ask if I can have my wedding ring removed from my pack since divorce was granted already but ring still there in backpack and I want it gone... My Ex Husband was -Goku- who applied and was granted divorce... My name Sweet_revenge... Can this please be removed as soon as possible please... there was no property issues involved and everything was apparently straight forwards from what I have been told... If this could be removed I would be really thankful as I dont want reminders o...