05-12-20-34 09-36-27-43 01-24-16-41 03-28-32-19

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 5:02pm

Author: IAU

[MARCH EVENT] Welcome to Las WoDas - Gamble

Bottom Top Bottom Middle Top Top Middle

Sunday, August 9th 2020, 4:08pm

[AUGUST EVENT] Location Hunt

1: Berona Ranges 2: Luan Coast 3: Barrow of Death 4: Temple of Water 5: Terror wharf 6: Kroffdor War Camp 7: Zviglod Grove 8: Wasteland of Rest 9: Deep Sea Valley 10: Settlement of Faytir 11: Graves of the Poor 12: White Reef 13: Ruins of Khor-Abselon 14: Lost Wastelands 15: Haunted Place 16: Dead Cove 17: Wyvern Crossing 18: Ridge of Kayar 19: Tentacler Valley 20: Eldive Outpost

Sunday, February 9th 2020, 8:04am

07:58 You have been attacked by invisible. who is the Mag Coward

who is the Mag Coward that keeps attacking me everyday for no reason got hide under invisible COWARD Invisible [0][Premium Extract of Blood]effectInvisible [0][Glaze of Flames III]effectInvisible [0]IAU [11]-355 blowIAU [11]has lost the battle Invisible [0]IAU [11]-497 cast

Sunday, January 19th 2020, 4:56am

blood plot

ok found them close this please

Sunday, January 19th 2020, 4:40am

blood plot

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" go to those places and talk to npcs, they will give you stones. For example commander norias in smoky knolls. i tried that they give me nothing they have no quest

Saturday, January 18th 2020, 4:52pm

blood plot

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…plot#post231436 i have no stones what stones are they talking about in this quest all it says is Bloody plot Current goal:Visit locations: Smoky Knolls, Zviglod Grove, Forgotten Mines, Mentaliya Settlement and Tomb of Kings. Return after that.

Sunday, August 18th 2019, 3:25am

Battlefield:Battle in Caves, year 386

so what is the fixed valor per lvl so everyone knows

Wednesday, August 7th 2019, 1:12am

Resellers

This game is getting a lot of low lvl resellers we need to stop this low lvls gaining gold off of hard working players like a lvl 3 been in the game for 7 years selling The Mask of Horror with green relic rep and not in tened to get better or inprove there male or female player if you look for sell they buy at 1 gold 20 sliver /1 gold 55 sliver and try to sell for over 3 gold people human and mags needs to stop helping them gain gold for no work driving up cost of reps

Saturday, February 18th 2012, 4:25am

Fancy Dress Event

admins how the HELL do you expect us low lvls to do this event when Damn lvl 10's and lvl 9 mobs gang up on lvl 6 http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0 make this DAMN event where other mobs cant join

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 8:03pm

19:01 The leader of your party has changed the settings for divvying the loot to Leader distributes! is BROKEN

hello i am in group with my self for rage and i set loot to 19:01 The leader of your party has changed the settings for divvying the loot to Leader distributes! but its still sending me everything i get in fights IT'S BROKEN please fix this

Saturday, January 14th 2012, 1:04pm

Attacked while offline

Quoted from "Noble;128441" i understand... but once you logg off you shouldn't be allowed to get attacked..im prtty sure its not supposed to happen when you log off you are still in game for 5 min rember when server reset first started people asked admins if they would log us out and show us offline as soon as we hit log out they never would why you think people try to be some place safe when reset happens beacuse you can be attack for up to 5min after you log out i know a lot of mags would get...

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 5:34pm

Win fight with mob and got no loot

quit spamming forms this is for admins not mentors

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 4:37pm

Win fight with mob and got no loot

where is my loot please http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10

Saturday, December 24th 2011, 1:23am

My winning raffle tickets all gone!

Quoted from "ConnyFox;125221" I had 230 winning raffel rickets, one of them gave me win of 10 valuable gnome coins, thats great, but you also removed all my other ones. You can exchange leftover winning tickets for Magic Snowflakes and other great things after the end of the Christmas Raffle. I still want my 229 winning raffle tickets that didnt bring me a price back thanks. oh and knowing that you will close fair on the 29th please dont let it take a month or two this time as it would result i...

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 12:00pm

Quest Difficulties

Quoted from "Dark_Dragon_;125116" I am about to aqquire Lingroants Enchanted Crown and I uderstand that I can receive a blue helmet of my choice. But, Shiko does not have this quest for me. Only Galmakhars Helmet quest, and I am wondering If I may have to get Galmakhars helmet and do that quest first? But mentors are telling me I should be able to automatically start it. Ive never completed it, and its not on my quest list. Please reply ASAP thanks. Dark_Dragon_ well first of all its rare to ge...

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 12:52pm

christmas gift

Quoted from "kate4446;125014" 10:13 » Fire of Fortune Card,Christmas Milk,Christmas Cookie,Snowball,Piece of Joy,Packet of Sweets,Blue Firework,Green Firework,Red Firework,Christmas Transformation Elixir,Christmas Ale: After removing the wrappings and looking inside the box you find an Fire of Fortune Card[href=]*1 pcs, Christmas Milk[href=]*3 pcs, Christmas Cookie[href=]*3 pcs, Snowball[href=]*100 pcs, Piece of Joy[href=]*10 pcs, Packet of Sweets[href=]*1 pcs, Blue Firework[href=]*1 pcs, Green...

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 8:51am

Hunters of Fortune Red Badge

Quoted from "-Dullahan-;124938" This guide was a little too early. But its great now since RED HOF quest is here. Great Deeds for Fortune Hunters - Lvl5 Quest this quest is not on our server yet

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 4:52am

i have question about fish in this game

admins why is it that every loctaion in game that there are fish has more than 2 kinds of each all but the Carbon Pike there is only 2 in each loctaion why is this there should be just as many Carbon Pike as there are all the others we should have have to pick 2 Carbon Pike and move to a differnt pond for more Carbon Pike if thats the case make all fish where there is only 2 in each location so everyone has to keep moving to fish