You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

Tuesday, June 21st 2016, 9:47pm

Author: Leesil

Wedding Application Form - Humans

1. Link to the bridegroom: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Leesil 2. Link to the bride: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Black Baccara 3. Preferred time and date of marriage: 26.6.2016, 21.00 server time 4. Link to the chosen Consecrator: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Sag76

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 7:58am

Divorce procedure - Humans

divorce us please, reason - she do not play anymore 1.Leesil 2. Black Baccara

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 8:13am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

not sure if reported already to finnish research book (purple) from blue books through collections menu in old library do not work correctly now before update when i entered into old library i get automatically History books collection line in Collections menu and i was able to finnish collection. this do not work now. I have to uncheck Accessibility otpion in Filters check box to see History books collection line. this seems to me a bug.

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 1:06pm

wow thanks, you are better than help desk, thanks so much, help desk solving it from lol Recipients: Helpdesk (Apr 14th 2015, 9:07pm)

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 9:44am

Any Grimm Fans here? (tv series)

4th season still run, they have mid-season break, s04e14 have premiere 20th march

Monday, March 9th 2015, 11:10am

2 weeks passed and quest still broken Quoted from "Leesil" broken quest Angry spirit 12:18 You have begun the quest Angry Spirit [9]. Good luck! cant start fight, i get message You've already driven away the Whipsnake, now return to the miller. no fight happen, no dialogue with miller

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 12:21pm

broken quest Angry spirit 12:18 You have begun the quest Angry Spirit [9]. Good luck! cant start fight, i get message You've already driven away the Whipsnake, now return to the miller. no fight happen, no dialogue with miller

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 8:35am

Quoted from "SirRalph" 05:58 You have begun the quest Treasure Hunters: Bottle for treasure hunters. Good luck! 05:58 You have completed the quest Treasure Hunters: Bottle for treasure hunters. 05:58 Opening the bottle, you look with interest at the find. Received: Half-decayed Treasure Map 1 pcs. Removed: Fluorite 25 pcs. I activated map and when I got to the location I started hunting for the treasure but an error message pops out saying "insufficient energy". The same happened on my last tre...

Sunday, February 8th 2015, 11:31am

level 10 repeated quests.

and in grand fort harbor after finnishing gelanf quest Final Destruction [10] 1 time per week

Friday, January 30th 2015, 10:14pm

Quest: Bald Stake

someone have to send it as gift to you

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 8:33am

premium account with acitve premium account is faster not movement only but animations in fights too, but it is really strange mobs in animation looks like horny overspeeded monsters

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 6:39pm

Quoted from "Military Jane" During tallars we see the message that we recieved warrior vouchers however they are not in backpack. looks no more vouchers, we get reputation directly, i found this message in chat 17:53 Одержав победу в ожесточенной схватке, вы забрали причитающиеся вам трофеи. Репутация Охотников за трофеями увеличена на 25. google says 17:53 Having won a fierce battle, you took trophies owed to you. Reputation trophy hunters increased by 25.

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 4:57pm

Anscarian

you need have rainy to get eye, you need to have eye drop to get rep

Friday, June 6th 2014, 4:40pm

beef beetle

Quoted from "Lord_Matt" Hi, From what I know there been no change in the drop rate it all random... I hope this helps 2 nd week without beef beetle ? this is what kind of random ?

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 11:14am

beef beetle

hello, there were any changes in drop rate for this resource ? I mine with red pickaxe cca same amounts every week, but last week i didnt get any beef as drop ty

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 9:50pm

Čeština

no nejak sme sa popresuvali do druheho klanu :-) dobre vidiet aj na druhej strane rodakov, este sup na lvl9 nech sa stretneme aj v boji

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 9:35am

Battle Standard quest

problem is that i am not capped

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 4:44pm

Battle Standard quest

thanks for help and time

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 6:29am

Battle Standard quest

Quoted from "rictor" Only exp so uselless or bugged quest

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 6:57pm

Battle Standard quest

nope, this is different quest, looks 24 hours reccuring, given in foothills on human side, from one of UK guys goal is to win in one of battlefields (arena, temple, cc) with banner what i made but reward was experiences only, thats surprised me a bit, i see no sense in such a task