You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, September 12th 2012, 10:22pm

Author: -Max-

Closed my thread!!!

Quoted from "-_-WarMaster-_-;150409" ur a noob get off the forum jesus man..i personally think they just simply closed it because they had enough of ur damn trolling every single thread. we have enough of those here and if ur gonna troll,at lest be good at it! so far as ive seen,ur NOT! take a hike! p.s, do ur relly have this on ur profile : Reroll under me and i will help you with all quests and questions regarding this game, and make you become the best valor player in this game. please tell ...

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 2:18am

Intra server

ES stands for spanish mate but my guess they will add them too us soon enough

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:31pm

Update Thread + Info Log

Quoted from "Lizard Warrior;145637" There are no bows and quivers in dartrong shop. as it says in yvil post,they will soon be introduced..

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:21pm

Update Thread + Info Log

that clan message thing is in russian

Friday, March 30th 2012, 7:23pm

Demon4u bigest noob ever!!!!

Quoted from "willard;137694" Demon4u is nothing more than a person who only fights low lvls bcuz he cant handle his own go meet him at plat or some,ur at his range so he can get +1 from u

Friday, January 6th 2012, 4:50pm

Snow Arena Cheat! = TheCritik

this guy is an idiot... shame tht people cheat like this, both mags and humans alike have been doing this..but yvil been sitting in that arena now watching...lol

Saturday, December 24th 2011, 5:17pm

Wedding Application Form - Humans

Quoted from "Anata;125354" 1. Link to the bridegroom: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-Max- 2. Link to the bride: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Anata 3. Preferred time and date of marriage~ January 1st at 15:00 gametime 4. Link to the chosen Consecrator: unknown at this time we are waiting for response agreed

Friday, October 28th 2011, 7:09pm

help please

now i saw some of the people i know got somekind of a bonus,reroll bonus i think on theyr old account email address.the got some promo code. now here is my problem, there is no email in my last character email box and i cant open my one older account for some reasons. does the character have to been in jail for an x perioud of time before we get this bonus and is there a chance to send this code to other email i have since i cnt access the other one? just wondering, thx

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 2:13am

credit from banker

hey there. i am wondering,is there any special payment system we have to use to be able to get credit from the banker'?because on my last character i could get credid the same dy or day after i paypaled. Now i have paypaled some days back and still not able to get credit if i would need..hoping for a feedback..thx