You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, November 18th 2011, 4:01pm

Author: _Strider1966_

Massive extortion!

like Mantis said worthy opponent hope to see you back hope things work out and I agree there should be a better return if you spend that much in real money on they game.

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 5:11pm

Inter Server Battlefield Bug

I tried the new Inter-server Battlefield but I think I will wait til bugs are worked out as I dont think at this time it is worth it. Even if there is chance for a Red Weapon as there is no gaurantee I would win one. I ended up on what I could determine was the Polish Server. We won 1:5 and I should of recieved scalps and Achievement and when I returned to our Server they were not present. So I wasted my potions etc for no return. So basically threw me money away.

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 8:03pm

CC entry

k not happy atm as i finally received confirm to get into CC and was waiting for bless i should of had 15 seconds to spare and i hit confirm and it denied me entry though it did port me to CC cave entrance not very happy about it is this a problem with the inter-server battlefeilds?

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 2:25am

Email Campaign?

Recently I saw new items used by other players that they said they recieved from a code sent recently in a email campaign. The only email I have received from Legacy WoD is thanking me for my account registration. Was there something special I was suppose to do to be a part of that email campaign. Or did my email "bounce" and if it did is there anything I can do about it at this late date?