You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

Friday, May 1st 2015, 8:05am

Author: Nightstalker039

Positive effects

Blessings are stuffs in the game to improve your attributes in combat. They might improve your attributes (Such as Scroll of Rockskin, Elixir of Invulnerability, Black Dragon Elixir, Meat Soup, Kmarsha-ole, etc.) or improve the chances of getting additional stuffs in the game( Like Rainbow Buff giving Evil Eye, Pot of Gold - extra money, Valor or experience elixirs - additional valor or exp from fights) Certain Blessing could be obtained from a particular place (like Rainbow buff at the spirit o...

Tuesday, April 28th 2015, 11:52am

§4. Fights and Battles

Battlefields are one way you could have fun, get to meet stronger players in the game and get quicker valor and scalps than normally invading human or mag land. The Most important requirement would be good team work and cooperation. No matter how tough the opponent might be, certain strategies like holding the strongest opponent in fight and letting the rest of the team get the points to get the win in a cc or any other battlefield. Second would be basic buffs. Better ur attributes, not only wou...

Monday, April 20th 2015, 3:03pm

Game Client Errors Report Thread

Date when the problem occurred : April 5, 2015 Version of the Client : 3.0.28 Description of the problem : Not able to search for items in auction or exchange, make new lots in exchange and also cannot search for items in shop after removing the "Show only items available by level" or "Show only items available by restrictions". The above works good on browser.

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 6:39am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Im not able to view the list of items on auction or exchange when i search for a particular type of item, nor am i able to make any new exchange lots of my own. Also im not able to buy golems when other lvl 5-6s could still get em. Shortly im having problems when i remove the "tick" mark from exchange or any shop. Please look on to this asap thnx

Sunday, February 8th 2015, 6:11am

Ive been dragged 4 times on my rainbow for 10 minutes on all and this isnt the only time its happening Been waiting all this time so the developers could fix this thing, but 2 months seems plenty of time already.

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 10:37am

Happy Pongal

Yeah its like we have Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Kerala New Years even in the south... We get festive seasons atleast 2 or 3 times a month, some even go upto a week's time.. We got tons of Holidays compared to most others lol

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 2:13pm

Happy Pongal

To my fellow tamilians and indians all around the world, Have a Happy and prosperous (Tamil) New Year Intha Varudam iniyathor maattrathai undakkatum Enjoy the Holidays

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:33pm

I havent got the Mystery Chest or Mystery Casket too like most others. Please fix soon, Thanks

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 7:20am

Diwali wishes

To all the indians around the world Have a nice, happy and safe diwali Enjoy the week

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 9:37am

Wraiths to attack estates

This works outside the estates too right?

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 5:54am

Wraiths to attack estates

So at lvl 3 wall i have some probability of protecting myself from monster attacks while i do my professions and i have 60% chance of protecting myself from enemy executions and wraiths....umm is that right? haha

Saturday, June 1st 2013, 10:19am

Gb Rep?

Wow i thought just the lower lvls had the GB rep restriction....even mages r not getting huh.... I guess well need to wait a lil more till all the stuffs are fixed bro

Friday, February 1st 2013, 1:14pm

Exchanging Dark Seeds

okay guys its fixed just only few seeds spawn at an area

Friday, February 1st 2013, 12:16pm

Exchanging Dark Seeds

is it my pc or has the seeds gathering has 1 hour time on it?been tryin to pick one for the past few mins

Monday, January 28th 2013, 12:52pm

Tamil

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 2:47pm

Tamil

Quoted from "revenge009" Quoted from "Nightstalker039" Mallaka pottu unnaiyum ore naye room le pota .. oru karade velile varum Wow! Good joke! siripe varle

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 2:20pm

Tamil

Mallaka pottu? O_O