Search results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Wednesday, December 6th 2023, 9:03pm

Author: lord-war

Hindi

hum me se kitne bache hai ab?

Thursday, February 17th 2022, 3:37pm

They are fast at censorship and ban tho!

Ban this account too as you did MechaOG! At least they were quick at deleting and banning the other post where I told truth. Having been part of Guards, Herald and Jesters; y'all on human side are in for a treat!

Monday, January 17th 2022, 10:41pm

[JANUARY EVENT] Welcome to Las WoDas!

Up Up Down Down Middle Up Down

Wednesday, December 30th 2020, 1:58pm

Divorce procedure - Magmars

Quoted from "Magic_Unicorn93" http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Magic_Unicorn93 http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=lord-war He no longer plays Agreed

Sunday, October 4th 2020, 2:41am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - OCTOBER Draw

08-44-45-49 01-05-21-33 15-20-29-38 02-19-24-47

Friday, April 3rd 2020, 3:37pm

[April event] Friday - Trivia Quizzes!

b) 5 (if you count bubba tho he dies later)

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 2:08pm

April Fools Joke?? 100g FINE!

Listen to the message. Don't make me give you 100g fine for killing them

Sunday, March 15th 2020, 3:54pm

Devourer Orb

Might also be useful if you are fighting eldives/kroffdors at like level 9. If I remember correctly, lvl 10 or 11 kroffs hit with magic twice in battle that negates block.

Friday, February 21st 2020, 3:28am

Thank You Admins!

You think admins would ask a guard to say thank you to them? Sheesh man

Thursday, February 20th 2020, 6:57pm

Thank You Admins!

Can we take a moment to appreciate this update and admins? Not for what is being updated, but for the reason that there actually is an update. This game has been here for 12 years.. 12 YEARS and it is still being updated. I play games that generate 100s of times more revenue than this one and they haven't seen updates in years. We might not agree with the things being changed. We still have many issues with game and how administration works. We will like somethings to be changed before others. B...

Tuesday, February 4th 2020, 5:11am

Questions to the Administration!

With very few low levels, it is hard to get BOV rep as there is barely anyone to bless. Are there any plans to introduce something that will allow us to gain that rep easier? "Forwarded to players pool"

Thursday, January 30th 2020, 12:52am

Any Anime lovers? Post your Fav one !

Check out Black Clover as well.

Thursday, January 30th 2020, 12:44am

Questions to the Administration!

First of all, thank you for doing this and also for the efforts to renew the interests in BF with storms etc. To continue the trend of BF related questions, are there any plans to change CC in someway? As it currently stands, it never happens. This makes completing starting UK quests impossible. "Starting quests can be fulfilled by handing in Sparks of Heavenly Fires from level 11. So the problem here is the lack of instances in lower levels 3/4 etc. We will put the questions to the pool as well...

Sunday, January 26th 2020, 4:47am

diamond purchasing

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…port#post287006 Here is a guide on how to use the new support website.