You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, January 13th 2012, 3:13am

Author: susan-miller

what is wrong with these clients sometimes

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…800135&finish=0 that is the CC link please help me this is out of order even client connection was full and perfect

Friday, January 13th 2012, 3:05am

what is wrong with these clients sometimes

im sorry to sound angrey on this but i just lost 5000 valor and my 2 crystaline caves wins because the client kept on not responding and i had to close client and re-open it i wasint even logged of 5 mins and i was booted out of CC my net is fine theres nothing wrong with my net and it onli happends now and again please can i have my 5000 valor back and my 22 crystaline cave wins cause this was not my fault admins it was the client kept on not responding and there was nothing but to close and re...

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 9:04am

client issues

i am having a few problams with the client number 1 is the connection it says terrible but my internet connection provider and my internet at home is perfect number 2 is the inter-server battlefeild on the DE server my fight screen will only load up untill 99% number 3 from the preasant we got on the 24th or the 25th of december i didint recive my pack of cards from the preasant could you please help and be able to work these issues out please

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 5:13pm

need help

my son milzy_exspress has forgot his password but he changed his email account as he couldint access his old email account is there anyway he can retrive his password