You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Sunday, January 17th 2016, 2:09pm

Author: Danilus

Spirit Summons - Guide

Hypothetically, would it be possible to own all of them or is it only one allowed?

Monday, December 10th 2012, 6:26pm

Riding skill beginner for free

No, this was during a special event. Its not on now.

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 8:29pm

Creating a new character

Yep you can have multiple characters as long as you follow those rules. You have have multiple characters on either side.

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 10:16am

Super Blows

Look in the mentor help site. There are a few sites you can use to keep track of what combos you've tried. You might not need it at a lower level but it helps.

Wednesday, August 1st 2012, 3:24pm

Gender mistake

In the start of the quest 'Saving the bloody monster', Brugilda says, 'I don't know you warriors! Either you can't be found for love nor money, or your appear one after the other... You young people can't stand still for a minute! If you had something to do, you wouldn't be galavanting around like this. Wait, don't go yet! Don't get angry at an old man... I am just in a bad temper...' Shes a man? O.O

Sunday, March 11th 2012, 4:07pm

Some of my works - Airbrush

Ya, minor details like the angle the joints bend at, eg at the neck. But excellent work still.

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 5:26pm

The Carbon Pike

16:24 You have received a The Carbon Pike. The fish name needs to drop the 'The'.

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 8:59am

Mouth of Fortune SERIUOS BUG!

Ya same. I realised how it works. If you have less than 20s but more than 10s, you get a free go and don't lose money. But if you have no money or less than 10s, it won't work.

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 8:22pm

Some of my works - Airbrush

Shouldn't this be in off topic? :L

Monday, February 13th 2012, 11:23pm

What?

Today I randomly lagged so badly that my timeout time reduced to 7 secs and I died before the animation even came on. Also the moves were being delayed 1 moves, as in things i clicked now only came into effect next turn.

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 3:04pm

2(two) magic wand ,seriously =="

you should only have one to begin with :L