You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 4:28am

Author: Legales

How do I decline the quest good for hire

I do not want to change over nor do I wish to lose any of my BOE rep all I wish to do is decline this quest I have read these three threads and I still can not figure It out http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…t=good+for+hire http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…d&postID=231713 http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…t=good+for+hire in my attributes it says "Good for Hire: Executioner's Mastery 45" on my info page it says "Executioner 0" HELP PLEASE...!!!!!!!!! Good for Hire The Bloodt...

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 7:44pm

I Like Design

awesome art work.. I would b interested in having one done

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 5:46am

say hello

hello

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 12:35am

the second part

Journey to the Frozen Islands Journey to the Frozen Islands Having accumulated experience and skill, you decide to set off on a dangerous voyage to the frozen islands, taking advantage of the promise of help, given to you by the merchant. Passed: Talk to Flavviy the Wise about the ancient gnome portals. Passed: Find out from the Gnome Spirit how to move between the whirlpools. Passed: Speak with Avelius about making the Stabilizers. Passed: By killing a Gargoyle , obtain its wing and bring it to...

Tuesday, May 28th 2013, 9:39am

Guide to Buying Estate and Building on Them

Awesome guide ...still a little lost on the building part but eh ..im sure at some point a building will pop up....

Wednesday, September 19th 2012, 7:01am

Step 1 to get to the frozen lands

Device from the bottom of the chest Started by clicking on the chest in the location area of the zigred hive when going to fight the Haricide. Once you click on the chest you will recieve a Dismantled Device which you take to Avelius. Avelius tells you to figure out how to put the device back together. To put it together you need to do the following: Put grey cog in green socket Put the yellow cog in the yellow socket Put the green cog in the violet socket Put the violet cog in the grey socket A...

Monday, September 17th 2012, 6:11am

Prophecy from the Past

Deca... that is awesome thank you for the work on getting this..it is greatly appreciated ..

Thursday, September 6th 2012, 3:21am

Prophecy from the Past

thanks for the info now lets see if we can fill the holes...

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 2:54am

Prophecy from the Past

I am looking for more info on this quest .. such as even maybe a walk through of the quest.. I have had sevral players ask me for info on this quest and i have been un able to locate any info so any help would be greatly welcomed Thanks

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 5:12am

healing book of skill

could some one please help me find out morr about this ....Please