You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 4:06pm

Author: -_-WarMaster-_-

This or That

machine gun wielding dog HELL YEAH! valor or exp?

Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 4:04pm

True or false

false... ideas dont need to occupy space and time just thoughts inside your head this game will cheat your wallet out of a job :blush:

Friday, September 21st 2012, 1:16am

Birthday Post

Happy Birthday -Martinni93- !

Saturday, September 15th 2012, 3:54am

This or That

axe is better because mace is heavier WOD vs Xbox

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 11:46pm

Closed my thread!!!

you will see, valor comes with time, you cant be the top 100th valor player over night. Give me 1-2 year then when i give lvl 8 injuries for 2 days im sure you will not want to be in District vurdaliya or plat when im around. Dont bother responding to this thread, it will do no use. I remain at hold. Now please dont act childish and write "go back to preschool this is a war game!" as I POSITIVELY KNOW that esperion has to respond to this post, so dont, there is no point... and why do u comment o...

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 1:10am

just to be sure

its a purple helmet ur a mentor u should know this!

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 8:48pm

Closed my thread!!!

Quoted from "KingDingaling;150402" Give him time and the big players will do it for sport...good things come to those who wait! ur a noob get off the forum

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 2:02am

Closed my thread!!!

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…aw-in-usa/page3 this thread was closed... the off topic forum doesn't say we cant talk about politics, and hell im going to keep creating new ones this is a serious topic, this is HARDLY politics this is world news thank you yvil. I bet u were payed any amount of money Yvil to close that forum, did the gov's tell u as a game owner it isnt allowed?? HMM?? i know what ur answer will be and it will be a lie. And all the people that will TRY to defend her, :s...

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 3:00am

True or false

:secret:True:secret: School sucks till it pays off with a job.

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 2:56am

This or That

Ducati, lot of torque!!! Late Night Show or Early Morning Talk Show?

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 5:03pm

Riding skill beginner for free

u get it on monday, admins dont work on weekends

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 4:11am

This or That

Neither the government watches what you do and watch you through your camera, INVASION OF PRIVACY! Family Guy or American Dad?

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 4:08am

True or false

False it hurts your balls :blush: Roger on American Dad is gay.

Wednesday, August 29th 2012, 2:52am

Problem with 4th feat of agudar

same thing when i did that feat, its a bug they cant find out how to fix i guess :idk:

Tuesday, August 28th 2012, 4:31pm

This or That

Buying stuff from well known shop for $150 - better community man Warofdragons or Facebook?

Tuesday, August 28th 2012, 4:29pm

True or false

True Playing LOD is a sickness

Sunday, August 26th 2012, 8:55pm

Martial law in usa

Quoted from "__Tridel__;149503" they try and take away the 2nd amendment the country will go to hell, the civilians will overthrough and take control Thats what i just said, you put it into to dumb-ed downed terms

Sunday, August 26th 2012, 3:37am

Martial law in usa

Quoted from "fatrex12;149463" war master is just like those ppl that said the world will end Dec. 21 2012, and when it doesnt happened, i really want to be the first person to laugh in your face thats what the mindless myans' predicted, its a theory, and i dont believe in it. Whatever, when you get killed because tanks come down your street dont blame me, i guess ill laugh because your a human:well: jk but u know what i wont give a crap for mindless people like yall. What do you think will happ...

Saturday, August 25th 2012, 2:31am

Martial law in usa

Quoted from "-Kara-;149452" That ironic moment when you misspell 'intelligent' and the history you learn in school is totally a hoax, its all fake. And thank you very much queen of death, i am in geometry, have the honor roll and can shut down your computer from half way across the country. -_- try me also thanks tridel but your wrong, the CIA cannot take me in for questioning only because, the Illuminati give signals to different missions they do, IDK its some code of ethics thing. Anyways sam...

Friday, August 24th 2012, 7:33pm

Martial law in usa

you Dumba**** dont realize, that fox news, CNN and any other news broadcasts are lying to your faces. Does Fox news tell you about HAARP, which is a tool the government uses to change weather patterns and not for the better, for the worse. Hurricane Katrina was built by the government. The Mississippi River is drying up now there is the first clue that they are using HAARP against us, because if it were for the better they would push rain towards the dry areas so no drought would ever happen. Y...