as soon as we get a full purple hw lvl 19

Sunday, May 6th 2018, 5:29pm

Author: Brute

Dodger

dodgers complaining about class balance. lol

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 6:58pm

Zarlogs and Maurinas lv 16+

nice idea ruining hunting in the update. game got 10x worse with update. gratz didn't think they would be able to fuk things up this quickly

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 8:10pm

hw mage update

basically another meaningless buff to hw. nothing will change.

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 5:09pm

What excite you in the upcoming Update?

still just the picture of sheara

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 7:59pm

Game update

Well about 25% of updates are left in russian at beginning and they are literally copy and pasted from ru so... can't be that hard

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 12:19am

the death of the battlefields

could have something to do with people exactly like you who stall their level forever. If people level more naturally then there won't be as many insane players each level.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 4:13pm

Hey Lisad

o no it would be difficult? they may have to work to make it successful? say its not so

Friday, March 16th 2018, 4:12pm

Attack rule: Stay or remove?

this gb event really highlighting why the rule SUCKS

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 10:26pm

Hey Lisad

Also agree something needs to be done about the language as it is very difficult to get transfered to a server that you can't even read. I think it could be fine if admins could put together a solid guard and mentor team with all different languages to help out. Otherwise, I don't have many problems communicating with other people just by using google translate. This merger would be AMAZING

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 6:52pm

Hey Lisad

o that would really pump some life into this game so much fun

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 3:45am

Hey Brute :P

you seem to care a lot sweety. takes me 2 seconds to get you to spend your time making forum post.

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 4:23am

Forgotten Events

I would like to create a thread for forgotten events, which means 6+ months without, to see if we can get admins to respond on if they will be coming back. They responded about Dugeon of the Forgotten Heroes so please link any events on this thread. Would really, really appreciate if an admin would look at this for a moment and respond so that players are not left waiting for events that wil never happen. This has been happening to me. http://warofdragons.com/info/news/?show=news&id=2513 I have ...

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 4:38pm

Is WoD worth anyone's time anymore?

o the irony of a level 9 HW telling somoene to rush levels

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 9:09pm

struggling to see how bots have anything to do with this being a war game. seems IQ test failed for someone

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 6:37pm

Level 17 tallar

hard to complain about 40mil valor events like last temple event but seriosuly thats the problem. Why grind through valor when you can just wait for an event like that and get multiple ranks in a week? Valor should be made consistenly better instead of bad then huge events.

Friday, March 9th 2018, 11:22pm

struggling to see motivation to advance characters. BFs basically nonexistant No difficult instances No need to compete with other players for resources No need to protect friends

Friday, March 9th 2018, 3:51pm

war of dragons or war aganist zarlogs???

shhhhhhhh Don't give admins any ideas. They may make it illegal to kill zarlorgs next

Friday, March 9th 2018, 12:11am

simple fix remove this dam rule. Then you get lots of rep killing someone who is going around kiling a bunch of low levels, you know, defending your continent.