You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 8:36am

Author: MagneticTaco

Client refused the load

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…134&server_id=0 Got stuck in this fight, he would not load on client, at all. I was stuck looking at an hour glass rotating but wouldn't load. I refreshed, restarted client, and clear cache so many time its not even funny. Had to load up browser to even see if he took damage. while client refused to load him, I could see things on my side taking damage but the hourglass stayed on me and his hp stayed full. Every now and then the attack prompt would appear...

Saturday, December 29th 2018, 5:52am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - January Draw - Holiday special!

1 - 3 - 7 - 9 - 11 - 26 15 - 19 - 6 - 13 - 27 - 21 33 - 22 - 18 - 44 - 50 - 42 47 - 43 - 23 - 16 - 38 - 35

Sunday, December 31st 2017, 7:49pm

no drop for eschu deck

Not minimum damage but minimum level. It’s drops red rings and amulets lvl15-20 but to your lvl. Meaning if your lvl15 you’ll only get lvl15 ring. If lvl16 then you’ll get either lvl15 ring or lvl16 amulets, so on and so forth. But you need to be atleast lvl15 to get a drop. Means, you get only feather at lvl14 or below. So anyone with deck, make sure you have a lvl15 make the group and join the fight for drop, or else you’ll get only feather :/

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 12:04am

shiass reputation

im going to guess the shaiss card pack? maybe a lvl15 friend had it so it summons the scolopendra. if you have the 5 sacral knowledge then you'll get the drop for rep but dont have access to the instance until lvl15

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 11:25pm

Imbalance between races.

Don't worry dzaack, I know what your talking about. But when an obvious witch hunt is going on to find even the smallest thing wrong against you and those you call friends to have you out right banned because they don't "like" you. When it happens to you man, let me know how you feel. and as you see, humans guard got purged because of abuse of power, what will happen to mag guards? I bet nothing, even though their is obvious abuse of power, but when they run everything, who can you go to? Only p...

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 10:53pm

Imbalance between races.

Well, many might be here about title thinking "oh man, another whining post about stuns or something." Don't worry, it's not about stuns, events, this, that, or anything else that was brought up. No, this might shed some light on a few players who I don't trust that seems to almost run the game how they see fit, a few multies players aren't aware of, maybe some biased and special rules that aren't equal because some people have "friends". Disclaimer, if their post get deleted, I get jailed, or I...

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 2:33am

Reminder of some people we lost we should remember from LOD

fox face, check the damn date this thread was started, 2010! All the people said here stopped playing back then, some have come back and some didn't. Maybe if you actually read instead of being ignorant, jumping to conclusions, and being very disrespectful, you would see that. This isnt a thread to list people who we lost, they have one already. And as someone who has lost many friends in this game due to illness and such i find your childish tantrum to be very rude and disrepectful, no wonder p...

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 10:44pm

Jailed

Boohoo, I'm shylark, I start mess with players and when they start beating me I whine and cry on the forum. Boohoo, seriously, grow up dude. Once thought you were cool but yeah, I was wrong. Now it just a constant annoyance, spam forum with nonsense, sends useless mail on forum filled with forest signs, your not even a threat to anyone, only way you can even make people care is by using a multi to annoy them with a minor inconvenience. Maybe if you stop acting like a kid and more like an adult t...

Monday, July 31st 2017, 3:49am

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

Same, so ready to see what this season brings.

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 4:11pm

Requests for The Memorial Wall

Thank you so very much Lisad. You don't know how much that means to us that you were able to get this in memory page done. Reading it this morning caused me to tear up a bit. Again, thank you.

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 5:32pm

Admins a respectful request

Maybe Lisad, the new admin, can bring this to reality? Since Loso left the topic kinda went dry. We still wish for a special "in memory" page for our friends taken away too soon.

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 4:58pm

New admin aboard

Welcome aboard. Nice to see a new admin face every now and then. Love your forum pic btw Hope you'll be active in communicating with us players, it's the biggest thing we ask for.

Friday, June 16th 2017, 4:41pm

Level 14 , desert of Bf ...

Quoted from "Aixlinn" Probably certain players need to change their way of playing abyss guess it is not worth for some shadow valor or own valor to always end up with mirror and negative effects. I can understand that not everyone is willing to pay that price considering the actual gain. But then again, mirror and hexes and all the stuff are part of the game and free to distribute. You cannot forbid to players using it where they see fit, but at the same time, don´t expect others to go and pay...

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 9:44pm

Unbalance between races

I and many others were killed randomly by higher levels when we first started. I got a few solutions for you. 1. If your getting attacked by stronger players, then get stronger and kill then or get to where your a threat and they leave you alone. 2. Stop doing whatever your doing that making them attack you, lately I've been passing over many lower lvls when I go to mag land because I'm after a handful of individuals. 3. Go to de server and play "hello kitty playtime adventure land" with them be...

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 8:48pm

Unbalance between races

So funny the one that saying get a life is wasting theirs by being the one complaining and moaning about higher levels killing them even though they say it doesn't bother them. Sad little fox.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 11:16pm

Human Mentor feelings hurt

I thought it was a bashing/slander rule but no, its insult lol. :p whoops, I'm wrong.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 11:10pm

Human Mentor feelings hurt

Everyone seems to forget that guards and mentors are still players, no matter what title or job they are given. They are free to talk and send gifts how they see fit as long as it is within rules. Just like cahal said, no rules are broken in those gifts. Besides, there is a special place on forum that is checked by guards for foul gifts and complaints against mentors. Which would really mean skyonwar is the only one that is at any fault here for breaking the bashing/slander forum rule.

Monday, May 1st 2017, 9:14pm

Arena lv16 unavailable?

lvl16+ dont have arena, temple, or caves anymore, only equals

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 11:22pm

Game Critic. Where Wod is going wrong.

I also found the game cus it was advertised on another site. I really wish they would advertise it again. Right now we don't have many if ANY new players. Most low lvls are multis. I feel like we have more people leaving than new coming in. Advertising would bring in more players which will lead to more money for the company. Game library, geeze, that thing hasn't been actually "updated" in years, with the exception of a few new pages every few months. We get everything from ru servers just tran...