You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 1:23am

Author: JimmyII

Lvl 16+ Chess Untradable

I also wanted to say thanks for the quick fix Lisad : )

Friday, January 12th 2018, 9:37pm

Lvl 16+ Chess Untradable

Admins, please at least let us know if this is a permanent change or not. It would have been very nice to know this before the one resource fair a year ended. Hopefully if this change is gonna be permanent, you throw another resource fair at us sometime soon so that we have a chance to make green ones first. : (

Friday, January 12th 2018, 6:09pm

Lvl 16+ Chess Untradable

Must be a bug or a bad joke. I saw someone list 16+ gear less than 1 month ago so it is shock to me now. Admins please fix this : )

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 4:36am

Something broken

Triad Proc at 22 (12+ 10 ammy), 510 mobs :) 3:45 AM Triad 1 pcs 3:46 AM Triad 2 pcs 3:46 AM Triad 1 pcs 3:46 AM Triad 2 pcs 3:46 AM Triad 3 pcs 3:46 AM Triad 1 pcs 3:47 AM Triad 1 pcs 3:47 AM Triad 2 pcs 3:47 AM Triad 2 pcs 3:47 AM Triad 2 pcs 3:47 AM Triad 1 pcs 3:47 AM Triad 3 pcs 3:47 AM Triad 2 pcs 3:48 AM Triad 1 pcs 3:48 AM Triad 2 pcs 3:48 AM Triad 2 pcs 3:48 AM Triad 1 pcs 3:48 AM Triad 2 pcs 3:48 AM Triad 1 pcs 3:50 AM Triad 3 pcs 3:50 AM Triad 1 pcs 3:52 AM Triad 1 pcs 3:58 AM Triad 1 ...

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:51pm

Worst new rules ever

Quoted from "Ratatoskr" we need custom fractions consisting from clans/players of both sides but at same time if they are members of fraction - they will be enemies with both other races :P I personally like this idea. In a game with a total population of like 8 players, it would be nice to not split us into 2 groups. Besides with the rules changes we cant even look at those of us who are outside our very small range.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 7:58pm

Worst new rules ever

I also dislike this rule change. It is the result of "a few bad people, punish everyone" mentality. Now raids are just one less activity that can be done in a game with nothing to do.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 8:05pm

Dungeons of Forgotten Heroes Feedback

DragonAxe makes a good point. If people can just leave and new players fill the slots, lost souls simply expell players from the match (bad idea). Another point to mention about the lost soul thing: Brotherhood members can not remove it from oneself. So 1 Scout can remove 3 souls, including the brotherhood member, and the brotherhood member cant undo anything. Infact, it takes at least 2 broterhood members to counter the effects of one scout if a brotherhood member is hit by a lost soul. Worse y...

Friday, April 28th 2017, 6:05pm

Quoted from "lososerg" Quoted from "JimmyII" Also the lost soul thing is not a good idea. Lost soul is what makes is more interesting Then maybe make it to where you can switch you class by buying another pot from the shop? I mean if your team has no one pick brotherhood member, you are literally stuck sitting there for an hour or leave the instance. Unfortunately I imagine the this is going to happy more than it should seeing as we cant see who picks what. That would also be helpful. An ingame...

Friday, April 28th 2017, 5:56pm

Quoted from "Akarulez" What sounds weird is that a low level gets scalps and possibility of getting a +1 executioner from almost every opponent. On the contrary, an high level can get nothing from lower levels, despite their strength is the same. This is what I was thinking. A lvl 5 could enter and get scalps and masteries from 3-19, but a 14 only gets them from 12-19. This should be equalized. :) Also the lost soul thing is not a good idea.

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 8:28pm

In my experience trolls are immortal as they heal faster than they take damage. Kretch summons are rediculous because they can stall a fight for 30 mins. The only real pvp fight (lasting longer than 2 mins) I got in was a battle that ended with no conclusion. 2 trolls fighting eachother cannot kill eachother. Meaning if 2 trolls start a combat, they are stuck untill outside aid comes. Also what was the purpose of it? Is there a reward that you get for doing it? The whole instance felt like more ...

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 8:08pm

Dungeons of forgotten heroes

That was absolutely awful... just terrible. lol huge waste of an hour. I was stuck in 1 fight for around 40 mins and couldnt die. Trolls regin faster than they can take damage making them near immortal. I did 500k before the instance closed. It felt more like an alpha test than a beta test. lol

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 5:54pm

Game Update Bug Report Thread April 2017

Not sure if this is a bug but definitely needs to be corrected: Experience elixirs are only good for 1 hour now when they were 6 hours. I Bought 16 of them at 3G each and now they have changed without warning? Please fix : (

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 5:49am

GPD WIN and WOD

Hi everyone! Just curious, has anyone used a GPD WIN to play WOD? If so what are your thoughts? Does it work well? From what I have read it looks like it should run it fine but I imagine there might be some problems due to its rather small screen size and image scaling.

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 1:18am

Manual update of Flash Player in client

Thanks Sith and TheraOne. It worked for me. :)

Saturday, August 1st 2015, 4:10pm

In Search of the True Nature of the Fault (lvl 11 Main Quest)

Main Quest: "In Search of the True Nature of the Fault". Passed: Visit the Spirit Charmer and ask what more she has learned about the fault since your last meeting. Passed: Look for the Enchanted Lituus, Mithril Ring, Spirit Sphere and a Bag of Medallions, stolen from the Spirit Charmer’s tower, after fighting Fire Kroffdors. Note: Not a garunteed drop. Took me about 12. Passed: All the items have been obtained, so return to the Spirit Charmer. Passed: Use the magic palantir at Domain of Winds t...

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 11:14am

Voyage to the Past + Invincible Army

Here is the two last quest before you get timecatcher Portal Voyage to the Past Speak with the Gnome Spirit Speak with Ostap Find and bring 4 boards to Ostap. Warriors camp 20:48 Received: Oak Board 1 pcs. Wild forest 20:57 Received: Oak Board 1 pcs. Grand Fort Harbor 20:58 Received: Oak Board 1 pcs. Domain of Winds 20:59 Received: Oak Board 1 pcs. Bring 4 Wooden planks to Ostap Bring 4 Wooden Tablets to the Gnome Spirit. Show some brainpower, and decipher the coordinates encrypted by Unarius. W...