Search results 1-8 of 8.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2012, 6:41am

Author: Aeonx

Please help!!

I got it sorted thanks

Monday, May 21st 2012, 4:34am

Please help!!

03:18: Your letter to player Lion-O [3] has been successfully sent, you paid 15 45 8 I did this on accident, it was money i just turned into gold from diamonds, please help... it was a mistake i was trying to send it to my friend not pay for post... please help me get it back :stesn:

Monday, May 21st 2012, 4:24am

Please help!!

03:18: Your letter to player Lion-O [3] has been successfully sent, you paid 15 45 8 I did this on accident, it was money i just turned into gold from diamonds, please help... it was a mistake i was trying to send it to my friend not pay for post... please help me get it back :stesn:

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 7:15pm

The Bludiaria the sorceress : orlufia quest continuation

know. I know. They need the daughter of a great warrior for the ritual of resurrection of their gods! I have myself tried to find traces of Orlufia, but without success! I appealed to the spirits and I looked in my crystal ball but nothing worked The first "know" doesnt belong there i'm sure

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 6:30pm

Leolina the fairy 's (wrapper contains a joke)

He, he, he. There's no fooling you, warrior. That is indeed the case. I have such wonderful items, especially for Joke Week, anybody would be glad of them! They can be used to play a trick on anyone, believe me. He, he, he. What a laugh! But I will not need them myself, so I can offer you a simple exchange: the wrappers for one >>fo<< the >>tiems<<. Agreed?

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 5:49am

Support account Activation

also i cant register a new account because it wont let me use the email address again

Friday, May 18th 2012, 2:54am

Support account Activation

Hello i have made an account on support.mailrugames.com about a day now going for two, and i still havent received the activation link and i really need help with my situation, could somebody please help. thanks