You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 566.

Friday, September 3rd 2021, 7:48am

Author: Gwenpool

Atak

Quoted from "SURRE4L" If you wanna see some more 20 lvl attacking 11-17 for no reason, you might want to walk through human lands. If you are very observant, you might even notice that some have been attacked using scroll of attack. Anyways there are a lot of wannabe nestro these days, but without balls, since they attack only 11+ coz so scared of ban ))) Do you even know that you're talking about Totok?

Wednesday, August 18th 2021, 5:47am

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

When on August event you ask fisherman where you can get fry (for magmars) he tells you to go to human locations. <a href="https://ibb.co/JpnWxK0">Here is screenshot</a> If link doesn't open, here is what he says: I am not usually willing to share all my secrets, but as you are an old friend. You can try and catch a golden fish in Jasmine Brushwood, Dead Cove, Freedom Steppe, Wolf Wasteland, in some water reservoirs in the Land of the Deceased and Alaveya Vista, in Grand Fort Port and in the lan...

Sunday, August 1st 2021, 12:37am

[AUGUST EVENT] Come alive ...!

Dartrong! Why? Because the boss is there!

Friday, July 9th 2021, 3:14am

New great Battle

Quoted from "i N S a N i T Y" better make arena 1vs1 pernament +1

Thursday, June 10th 2021, 3:38pm

travel and attack

Quoted from "orrin" it's actually good if they come, while in battle you can unleash all your hex and destructor... besides, check this rep... it's already built in game for that... items very useful for dat http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…?obj=cat&id=253 Really? Go kill BeefyChowMein or ChickenChowMein and get this rep from them

Thursday, June 10th 2021, 3:36pm

travel and attack

+1 Whenever I see strong enemy raiders I either hide in a shop or log off, but I want to develop my character. Some level 12 humans come and kill level 10-20 magmars, all lv 19-20 come and do same thing just faster, if you don't believe me check completed fights. Also "Attack rule" doesn't defend level 11+ from level 20, and enemies (yes paypallers with closed info) are watching all players with open info and use portal in their estate to jump straight to our county and kill them which is also u...

Sunday, April 4th 2021, 6:50am

Hello

Welcome

Sunday, April 4th 2021, 6:47am

Still egoism or already stupidity?

Do you even realize, that many people won't read this topic because it's huge? I've read just like twenty words and gave up.

Tuesday, February 2nd 2021, 3:07am

Mystic Repuatation

First time ever -Marga- +1 I start to like you

Tuesday, February 2nd 2021, 2:38am

Mystic Repuatation

-1, you lv 20s that got almost everything in the game don't need something easy, so go work on rep. It's my honest opinion.

Wednesday, January 27th 2021, 7:46pm

symbols on gear

+1

Saturday, January 16th 2021, 4:10am

racism on human side

And also, how can someone know yoor race? I don't think that you look exactly like your character.

Saturday, January 16th 2021, 4:08am

racism on human side

Wait, isn't racism allowed in the game if it concerns ingame characters, not real people? I don't like humans, they are all white.

Sunday, December 6th 2020, 9:58pm

Happy waiting for PL anniversary! :D

It's been around a year that we've been waitng for PL players to merge with us. Happy Anniversary guys!

Sunday, December 6th 2020, 9:56pm

Just a little reminder for people who were provoked and want to retailate

@ - Clamatis - Quoted Examples of provocation/hostile actions (negative effects resulting from seasonal and other events are excluded): Insults. For example, insulting messages/a gift with an insult just before the attack and directly on given location. Use of negative effects. For example, any "Curse of the Sickly Hex", the use of the "Prisoner's Ball and Chain", throwing summons etc. Direct attacks. Intentional looting. (excluded: Event monsters and bosses) What's bad about attack rule - it sa...

Sunday, December 6th 2020, 9:26pm

Fix Damn Lag Please

Quoted from "Masstador" AdminSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS will never answer... True, new admins won't answer. They are never online.

Tuesday, November 24th 2020, 6:50pm

Humans being cheated for with stun rate and crit rate.....

+1 Yesterday I attacked a lv 9 human, and my bear didn't even stun him once, while his bear stunned me a few times, so I had to call for help! Pathetic but also unfair We magmars always knew, that admins make humans stronger because they like humans more than magmars! We all know from this story that poor good humans lived in the world of Feo and then bad evil magmars came from a volcano and attacked them And admins think good must destroy the evil and they help humans! It's fact, as I said befo...

Tuesday, November 24th 2020, 6:34pm

Fix Damn Lag Please

Yesterday and today game been lagging hard, I'm unable to do anything! Can't see monsters, can't switch from a page to page on fair, can't even seee list of my clan members! What a hell is goin' on, don't you admins or whoever you are take care of game at all??!!? Many people in alliance and clan also complain about such lag! Fix it please!

Friday, October 9th 2020, 2:34pm

guards that do nothing

Quoted guards that do nothing i have noticed that when ever a pay pal player does wrong like repeative attacks on a single player or repeative attacks against certain players...or just flat out illegal attacks nothing is done but plenty of excuses are made...this is sad..it is a war game key words ppl war and game...i am in referrence to the_big_pickle..put a friggin leash on this guy he has done ran me fifty gold round abouts and has virtually halted game play..furthermore if you are a guard r...