You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 549.

Friday, November 3rd 2023, 9:01am

Author: Shylark

Stalling fight

They Should give up if it took that long and all the summons used.... Good job with it....

Thursday, April 27th 2023, 10:35am

QoL improvements and some ideas

Well Havingbeen10 plus years I can see some good thought and Ideas here...

Friday, March 31st 2023, 9:20pm

Ergam Help Needed

Never Mind me ..... I am having a stupid day....

Friday, March 31st 2023, 9:17pm

Ergam Help Needed

Yes I have 10 Agates 10 Stone Carp 10 Clover in my Bag Still nothing from Marista... So now what???

Friday, March 31st 2023, 7:50am

Ergam Help Needed

Maritsa the Witch Has no dialouge for the Items the quest stage.... The Visit of Her Cursed Majesty Once again, the scientist has made Faeo happy with his success in the field of research. Fortunately, this time no man-made monsters were involved. This would seem to be concerned just with the discovery of a curious phenomenon of the shortening days and lengthening nights. However, this was only the beginning of a disturbing chain of events associated with the appearance of uninvited guests in Fa...

Saturday, February 12th 2022, 11:10am

Magmar Mentor Applications

Declined Thank you for your applying!

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 11:19am

To Shylark, Admin and Magmar Guards (Re: my killing of Crazy Freddy)

Quoted from "Battleking69" Santa, come on man. calm down. go drink some ale and go feed your reindeers

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 11:17am

Hack Alert

Quoted from "Battleking69" its only a certifcate, I renewed our website for $1200 the other day for the entire year. DWAR website has one, not sure why my.com doesn't? lol Very True I have to wonder if these people have a clue... the more they change owener ship even if just on paper the worse things get...

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 9:27am

Provocation

Nothing here but a scam job how mu ch can they bend us over while they are Giving us a screw job...

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 7:22am

Provocation

Just how long is one allowed to wait before they Claim that they were provoked??? Seems to me we need written Rules to go by... If one ios allowed to wait Several days then there shouls by a specific guidelines that are followed Certain Plsyers seem to mak yhe rule how ythey want we need a admin to step in and make and apply the rule... To easy to have corruption in this instance all who kisses up to who... Way to many hidden rules lets get them out in the open and stop making rules as you go by...

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 6:35am

Crystal of Unity and It's Quests

Get Sith to cry to our so called Admin and he will get what ev eryone wants all he has to do kis bnend over....

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 6:32am

Chaotic Batless

Talk to SITH anfd he will get the rules chahged to make thre game the way he wants.....

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 5:54am

To Shylark, Admin and Magmar Guards (Re: my killing of Crazy Freddy)

So 1 hex is provocation for you to harrass a enteier Clan???? Please show your SoCalled proof .... But I am sure that you kissed someone up so you can bend the rules... LoL

Friday, August 10th 2018, 10:49pm

Hack Alert

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=35193 If you set up a secure Connection to the servers then there would be no hacking Issues... I have played online games for years this is the only one that doesn't have a secure connection try getting some one that knows what they are doing on the Job...

Friday, August 10th 2018, 10:33pm

rip green items

Quoted from "-Fallen-" Well if not getting green drop for few months when i have killed thousands of monster is bad luck then i dont even know,maybe its just a prank but definetly not good one!!! Sad to say drops are random always have been sometime you get good drops sometimes not... It has always been hit or miss you can kill a million monsters and not get any thing I got 2 useless belts from my wnd both at the same time.... Warriors belt and heros belt... Junk since I had them already....

Friday, August 10th 2018, 9:00pm

Plato problem

Quoted from "Fox Face" On this plato event, when I go to Plato I get Adobe Flash Player Settings window asking me "Allow warofdragons.com to store information on your computer?", and neither Yes or No is clickable. And with that window I can't attack anyone, and can't go back. Any way to fix it? I ran full client updates and got this BS happening... Browser it clears it up... There is a fix to it I am just to lazy to do it...

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 3:39am

rip green items

Quoted from "-Fallen-" Am i the only one that cant get green amour drop,i have not gotten one for months!!! I have gotten 3 Green Item drops from my Kennels in the past 6 months and sold them Made just at 125g... But it had been almost 3 years with out a green drop out of 5 players on this server...

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 5:11am

Clan Leadership Change & Level 3 Clan Quest

Try sending this to Help Desk that sometimes draws attention to Things....

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 5:08am

Unity Crystals Building for Citadel?

Quoted from "OriginalSith" A guy gotta swear or something to get a responce? Sometimes you just have to do whatever you to get a response.... But you may want to direct Help Desk to this topic that has worked in the past to get the BIGG Ball rolling....

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 3:48am

Translate game in different language

Quoted from "armand69" Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 3:07pm Game language translate Hello, I want to suggest to the game to introduce other language translation of the game (French, German, Italian) to attract more player in the same server because many players have quit the game because of his. This has been being asked for a very long time not going to happen...