You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 1:07am

Author: DeathZone

Game Update Bug Report Thread

you have disregarded accepting my clan application for too long, idc if its not a bug, its been 2 weeks and due to the update, i dont own the clan i worked to get to! hurry and accept, i feel monkeys could do a better job

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 9:20pm

my backpack apparently learned how to reorganize itself, it will randomly just switch stuff around and im OCD so FIXX THIS omg my stuff is all unorganized whether i use the new organize tool or not!

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 5:03am

fix my damn reccurring quests page, jeez, i click on it for 3 days now and it says server under maintence, but on other account it is working properly! i cannot do half the crap i do in game without knowing that list! please help its urgent!

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 11:03pm

+1 steffany im having same problem i must reload when i click on a fish because it doesnt show loading popup to show im gathering fish but they screen still darkens as if i were collecing it

Sunday, December 14th 2014, 6:24am

What is on top of your xmas wishlist 2014?

My Xmas List 2014 1) Everyone in Faeo gets 100 Magic Snowflakes 2) 50% off everything in the next Trade Fair for all humans and magmars 3) Purple and Red tools are offered at next Trade Fair 4) Ice Bears are not outrageously priced so only non-sleepers achieve getting amulets Thank you! and Merry Christmas everybody!

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 2:57am

LOD on Tablets

get an ipad of any kind and download a $5 app called "photon"

Monday, June 17th 2013, 1:12pm

Help Me!!!!

Quoted from "Dzaack" Quoted from "DeathZone" http://www.myhouseishaunted.org/?p=2162 http://www.myhouseishaunted.org/?p=2164 This is my house, my parents kept this from me, IDK WHAT to do about this. HELP PLEASE!!! and what kind of help u think u need? if an advice is what u're asking for, then mine would be: change ur forum signature and, of course, allow ur spirit of adventure and the natural curiosity to explore the outer realms... stictly from my point of view, u're more lucky then most oth...

Monday, June 17th 2013, 7:55am

Font, Font size

When I change the font, it doesn't really change along with size

Monday, June 17th 2013, 3:51am

Help Me!!!!

http://www.myhouseishaunted.org/?p=2162 http://www.myhouseishaunted.org/?p=2164 This is my house, my parents kept this from me, IDK WHAT to do about this. HELP PLEASE!!!

Saturday, May 4th 2013, 8:45pm

Godlebe...

I'm sure a lot of people knew the character godlebe right? <http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=godlebe> Well he was my father, my blood, sweat and tears father. He departed from earth on Sunday April 21st 2013 at 8:15PM. My father (godlebe) suffered a great fight with cancer for the past 6 months. At first things were getting better then worse, then better. It was a roller coaster ride. He had his days but he was a good guy in general. I couldn't believe how fast it took him, somtimes yo...

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 10:44pm

Hunter Guide

That was a very good plus , thanks, even though im gonna disreguard everything said because im valor but very nice i think this is so good that yvil or malle or cross kngiht shouylod actually consider adding this to the library under the "game guides" setion, this is so wonderful and very conprehensive for the newr pplayers looking for the right path to choose mayu i say just very well done and consrtucted

Tuesday, December 11th 2012, 2:35pm

Own an Xbox360 or a Playstation3? READ THIS

I think we should also connect through other games, like PS3 and Xbox360, post ur username here and what console you have it for mine is ............ Xbox360: FPS SKREWDRIVER

Saturday, November 10th 2012, 2:45pm

WOW! how is this possible, what has this game come to!

lol sry it was ThePinkPanther was selling like 20 lots of coals for 2g each

Saturday, November 10th 2012, 12:49am

WOW! how is this possible, what has this game come to!

OMG 2g per coal times 2 pages! omg that 30g for 50 rep!

Friday, November 9th 2012, 11:19pm

lol

ok can u write it in your own language i speak a few, please so i can maybe UNDERSTAND

Friday, November 9th 2012, 1:00am

lol

Quoted from "tosha;154742" beat me daily i don't care is your rune temple is free i can always touch .rune are gold who will win in the long run ?thats what i said rune are your gold spend them.injury's i can always heal out if wanted too.depends on level and color if i do or not. well..... does this mean u quit game or did u piss the wrong guy off and someone attacked u and ur releasing ur anger on forum in some kind of wierd "throw words on the screen" type fashion! OMG WHAT!?

Monday, October 8th 2012, 6:41pm

The official Faeo Quiz!!

What is the name of the great slaughter from the dwarfs against the gnomes? IDK Who is the strongest creature in Faeo? Chaos Giant What are the two dragons called? Erifarius & Striagorn Who created the universe of Feao? Sheara What are the names of the gods that created humans and magmars? Sheara What is the sun of Feao called? IDK Which race was first to live in Feao? Humans What was the reason that started the war between humans and magmars? IDK What is the name of the two headed creature you ...

Saturday, October 6th 2012, 5:58am

True or false

true professions suck wheather u paypal or not

Saturday, October 6th 2012, 5:56am

This or That

or me :blush: i choose pink to arouse my pink pussy (cat) peanut butter or chocolate PICK ONE!