You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 11:23pm

Author: Sindragosa

Most embarassing secrets continued...

Ok. I had to update this 'cuz Yvil's thread was so old I couldn't reply. I cannot tell you my most embarassing secret 'cuz it's too personal and I'd get banned, but I'll tell you the second and third most embarrassing secrets I have. 1. I am not really 13....yet. I am 12 but my b-day is next month. 2.I love bakugan and DBZ and pokemon and naruto and bleach and one piece and beyblade and yu-gi-oh! I got one more: I make robots out of legos. Real, working robots.

Saturday, November 24th 2012, 3:22pm

Chillin'

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image…cx3AuiejOYxD82g Nyan!

Saturday, November 24th 2012, 4:15am

Forms of art. From drawings to poetry.

I took 2 pics and merged them. Then I added the glitter and the heart.

Saturday, November 24th 2012, 4:03am

the song room

It's not Christmas I'm just looking for that special someone to talk to; to love and comfort me. Someone who can treat me right and likes my personality. This wint'ry year, the only present I'd like Is just to meet a very loving guy. If I can't get my wish I guess I'll Kiss Christmas goodbye. Sometimes I don't know why I let it bring me down. I need to go and get my head back in the clouds. Tis' the season for happiness and joy. Peace on earth for every girl and boy. And once you know how I feel...

Tuesday, November 20th 2012, 12:02am

Chillin'

SO.....I cannot find out what 2 say. Just chat. Have fun. Make some friends or even find that special someone you're looking for.

Monday, November 19th 2012, 3:44pm

My Randomnesss!

Mooooooooooo! :ninza::bee::beeee:

Monday, November 19th 2012, 3:38pm

Anime!

I like the three groups in the Dragonball saga, I like naruto, I like the Monster Hunter anime, and I like Bakugan and Beyblade.