You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, December 20th 2018, 11:52am

Author: Falbir

new cleaving blow

Quoted from "Battl3K1ng69" Cleaving Blow The damage throws the enemy off-balance, greatly increasing physical damage they take when blocking for 5 turns. not sure if this is refering too player in block mode, which is completely different from what you guys are suggesting. any player can be in block mode and will influence all players the same way then regardless if you are HW, BC or dodger has anyone actually tested this? battleking the thing is that cleaving blow for me as HW doesnt give any ...

Thursday, December 20th 2018, 8:33am

new cleaving blow

and the funny thing lol you know what it is?that as a bc you have ALREADY option to USE protection arrow against hw hahahahhahahaah

Thursday, December 20th 2018, 8:17am

new cleaving blow

morning everyone is this a joke?for hw to be punished with this combo Cleaving Blow The damage throws the enemy off-balance, greatly increasing physical damage they take when blocking for 5 turns. how is this useful for a hw player like me?can someone explain me?admins...?

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 5:47am

Sheara’s Challenges guide

Quoted from "The Chicken Man" Anyone know if for the Treasure Hunter one - where you look in stashes - does it count if you do the ones in instances? otherwise it's going to be hard to get all 100 that give stuff counts only 3 places plateu,ship graveyard ,and haunted place ,and its not so hard to do it ,im already at 44/100

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 10:39am

Oriana has fallen in Battle :((

rip oriana,thanks for all these moments we spent to do instances battlefields ecc ecc one of the saddest days for me in game personally ...

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 1:49pm

Level 13 do you know how to do Tallar?

to all players at my level dont stall keep a couple of power or vampire elixirs in belt ,put some basic blesses and have fun thats all...stall=no fun and make people stay out of tallar cheers see you in battlefields ps thanks try im only try to not ruin others game