Search results 1-20 of 21.

Monday, June 16th 2014, 1:42am

Author: Wolfless

Prophecy from the Past

the warrior camp,check on the ground it should be there

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 6:26pm

Heap of scrolls

i thinks its a quest about the ink maker or smthing with the dudes in daylight (archives dudes) but after handing them over to them (Square of Fire) i guess for mags you;ll have to go in magish and find some blessed scrolls (red ones) near zuliman ...well good luck anyway hope this is it

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 10:20pm

Albanian-Shqip

He me pse vetem 3 veta kan 4 servera ne loje -.- Ka jeni o shqiptar!!!!!

Tuesday, February 11th 2014, 12:15pm

The World's Heaviest Smoking Countries

well i dont see albania there and in every 3 teens 2 smoke in here...so i strongly disagree with the list...it just got a report that the smoking problem here its getting higher than that of the europian states..so maybe not 1st but albania had to somehow be on that list (acording to the news at least)

Monday, February 10th 2014, 11:14pm

Lingraonts' Enchanted Crown - What a let down!

well its a blue helmet...you can find em now with 50g around the same it requires but at the time that quest was put up...that was worth a damn 150-200g prolly but well...you;re lucky lol

Saturday, February 8th 2014, 9:33pm

The World’s Youngest Mother

thanks for the info but stating that a 5years and some girl got pregnant doesnt really makes ppl be thinking of the science but of the monster who did leave her pregnant lol..so well anyway

Friday, January 10th 2014, 3:06pm

Charm Atribute!!!

then there must be a bug for fishermens cuz they never get attacked :well: and still no charm lol...

Wednesday, December 25th 2013, 9:56pm

Ludial Chain Link Question

i supose they made em from lvl 4 and up cuz so many dudes have multi's here ...now imagine how fast can someone make purple with 200 acc

Thursday, November 28th 2013, 6:30pm

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

happy thanksgiving day to you too

Saturday, November 23rd 2013, 11:00pm

Faeo Gazette

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 1:50pm

In estate!

exatly my point Queen ....for e,g even if it is like the emanipation of good in bov area...just a certain amount per hour would be way better then just sitting there

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 1:27pm

In estate!

with the wound you just gotta wait lol...but while waiting for the expereince i meant

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 8:35am

In estate!

well this is just a wild idea so idk what you think about it but anyway...would it be possible to place some proffession stuff at the estate..now we all have to wait there for wounds to get healed faster or the obelisks to get experience...so i personaly would like for e.g have a certain fish there to pick or whatever you guys think lol...smthing which is possible and wont cause game imbalances....anyway its jsut a wild idea so please give me your opionion i might be wrong but it would be fun lo...

Saturday, November 9th 2013, 10:50pm

Faeo Gazette

preach it brother

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 8:31am

Faeo Gazette

Quoted from "BLACKBURNIE" +100 admins give sth nice to this guy,he brought more amusement than 2 years of meaningless facebook events(maybe hire him).

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 11:07pm

Faeo Gazette

Another scandal...i wanna finance this +1

Friday, November 1st 2013, 2:35pm

Faeo Gazette

Thanks for the laugh

Monday, October 28th 2013, 7:00pm

Why

why do we waste time reading this

Monday, October 28th 2013, 5:42pm

Why

what kind of drugs do you use kid?

Monday, June 24th 2013, 10:19am

Rings from rainbow stones

so once agian they did it again -.- now all that 3 months effort to make 1 ring has gone to waste :headbang: thanks again