You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 2:46pm

Author: Thundercat

Corvus quest

Nurturing a Corvus It is not easy to raise a Corvus to be a mount that you can take into battle. First of all you need to think about how to get a chick to hatch from an egg given to you by a traveler. Then you need to raise and train the chick. The best thing to do is to turn to the professionals. Passed: Obtain some Ragtikron Leather and diamonds (5 pcs). Then go to Ostap the Craftsman at Daylight Square and ask him to produce the device using the scholar's blueprint. Current goal: Using the o...

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 1:20am

Corvus quest

Quoted from "Sierra259" Thundercat: Have you finished part of the quest or no. I was able to use the ovoglow and hatch the corvus egg im just trying to get woodlouse and riding skill high enough fr the corvus. Please message me in game or v.i.a forum and i will check the guidlines for the quest if possible I cant go any further in quest because I didnt get my ovoglow and it took my egg. Now I have a quest partially completed with nothing to show and I still wait for admin to fix.

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 1:19am

Corvus quest

A reply to your message has been received: Hi Thundercat, Thank you for contacting Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Support Service. Thank you for bug report. We are looking into that problem.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 1:45am

Corvus quest

Has been a month and still no response. Why ask us to use support if you dont respond? This is very poor customer service. GYZ-332-97424 Please look into it

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 2:32am

Corvus quest

and still nothing from admin

Monday, February 9th 2015, 2:33pm

Corvus quest

I cannot decline it. That was my first thought to do. Would have been much easier than waiting for my support ticket to be answered.

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 8:34pm

Corvus quest

Hello, I am doing corvus quest and on this part.. but I have no ovoglow or corvus egg in my pack Passed:Obtain some Ragtikron Leather and diamonds (5 pcs). Then go to Ostap the Craftsman at Daylight Square and ask him to produce the device using the scholar's blueprint. Current goal:Using the ovoglow, heat the Corvus egg inside it until the chick hatches out. Then return to Arnica the Horsewoman in the Wirgold Estate.

Friday, February 14th 2014, 1:20am

Question/Suggestions for Admins/Developers

The lag is getting horrible. That and along with no battlefields there really isnt any point in logging in anymore. We will see what happens when the other servers join us