You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Monday, October 14th 2013, 6:21pm

Author: ---ShockWave---

Parts of red weapon and bow Trade Fair

often at chriistmas faiir we could buy whole weps there,not fragments..so wee can only hope then

Friday, August 9th 2013, 3:40pm

Your Pet/Mount in Real Life

Quoted from "jppinhal" I just comment, but hard to decide with so many options, in this questions, i believe poll the best option so all can vote in the pet they like more. about me i have 5 dogs, 1 turtle, but they too scary for give a picture lol But anyway one good event from one good idea i think your turtle would have kicked this competition ass!

Saturday, May 25th 2013, 3:19pm

Guide to Buying Estate and Building on Them

great addition here queen,will help a idiot like me with this..lol

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 4:08am

Whats going on with the EE"S?

done 2 rainy now..in total 16 EE along with other useful stuff,then after me afriend came at same lvl as me and got nothing. ofcourse its random,but they definetly tempered with the drop rates but that was a while ago

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 2:13am

Vote for your next Community Event

Quoted from "Lippy" mmm i dont have a pet...i guess i could use my ex-wife as my vargash look-a-like if thats allowed xD

Monday, April 29th 2013, 6:37pm

Whats going on with the EE"S?

myself got 8 EE on last rain..imagine my supprise

Saturday, April 20th 2013, 5:05pm

a problem and in need of an answer

i had the same problem few days back asnd updated everything and didnt work..then i log on yesterday and was fixed..very strange :/

Wednesday, March 6th 2013, 12:03am

Hunter Guide

hunting isnt an option to make profit no more,that was killed by our devs..so paypal for ya it is..

Monday, December 10th 2012, 6:09pm

Riding skill beginner for free

so only lvl 3 get this right?? so if i lvl up i could have the option aswell? dont wanna lvl up just yet if i then dont have that option