Search results 1-20 of 44.

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 6:42pm

Author: Kenhis

City Arena Non break Items + No exp

It would be nice to have that option.

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 4:05pm

Achievements

You get achievement after doing certain things, for example killing a certain monster several times, working in your profession, completing quests, doing monthly events, eating food, while you get reputation or winning battlefield&instances. Achievements help you to be in a better place in the ranking. Also, you can exchange achievement points for emoticons at achievement shop.

Friday, March 4th 2016, 3:32pm

How to gain experience?

Gain experience is easy, you can kill monsters, magmars or humans. Also by completing quests and by drinking experience elixirs, which makes you get more experience after a combat. Also, if you're level 5+, you can build your experience tower and select 'add' if you want get more experience. Another way is by drinking essences of experience.

Friday, February 26th 2016, 5:17pm

Level up in a CC, arena, temple

Quoted from "Narnia59" would be necessary a regulation for interdict of changed levels for the mine of lvl 3 and 4 my nonlevels 5 because yesterday I saw a mine that 5 magmar one up with their armour like the helm So when you lvl up it is ok? You can do the same, and you can use summons to kill the lvl 5. If it is cristaline caves or temples, you don't even need to kill him, if your team is smart enough, someone could attack the lvl 5, stall him, and others mine or do others things. In a crista...

Friday, February 12th 2016, 6:36pm

Battlefields

Cristaline caves, Temple and Arena. These battlefields have differences. The cristaline cave is a battlefield were you have to collect crystals in order to make points to your team. If your team gets 500 points, then you won Here mounts and summons are allowed, so it's an expensive battlefields (appart from blessings). The temple is similar to the cristaline caves, you also have to gather crystals, but here you have to fusion 3 crystals in order to generate one energy shepere. Then you have to h...

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 9:05pm

What is a NPC?

An NPC is a character controlled by the PC, which gives you quests. They can be changing resources quests, daily quests, hunting quest, etc. Some of the NPC are the leaders from diferent reputations. My favourite one is torgor. He doesn't have much special things, I just like him because he's on a crion zorb I also like the arsenal keeper because I like UK rep

Friday, May 8th 2015, 8:07pm

Which trades are not allowed in game?

Trades that are not allowed: 1_Trades with characters with same IP 2_ Give money to other people (must payback in 10 days): 3_ Give items for free to other accounts. 4_Buy or sell items very cheap, or very expensive than the normal price. What are forbidden trades via third party? When you use a third person to give to you (character A) the items from the character B

Friday, May 1st 2015, 10:19pm

Positive effects

The blessings are effects that improve your abilities. Some of them increases your statistics, other the posibility of find and item, others give you more exp/valor. There are blesses of 2nd profesion, rock skin (for hw), wind (for dodger) or amulet of destruction (for bonecrushers). Also there are red blesses and trade fair, the same of the 2nd, but better. Also in trade fair you can buy other effects that increase more your statistics or give you special effect, for example this (http://warofd...

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 4:11pm

§4. Fights and Battles

If you join in a battlefield and you don't do nothing (or very few) you can be banned. For example if you join and you don't mine crystals or fight (in cc&temple), if you don't go for shepere and fight (arena) or you don't move to fight in tallars. Also if you don't ress (in case that you died) or go afk. Take part in a battlefield means be active all the time, mining or/and fighting.

Sunday, April 19th 2015, 2:02am

How to use complaint function in chat and when?

We can use it by right cliking in the time of the message. You can use this function when you see that someone is violating the chat rules http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…at&id=90&page=2 When you complain, it'll be sent to guards.

Friday, April 10th 2015, 11:42pm

Do you receive in-game mail notifications about items that are about to expire?

No, you don't get mail notifications about items expiring. But if you're a premium you'll get mails about items expiring If you're premium you can go to character (in menu at the top)------>personal---------->premium settings, and see the options.

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 2:29pm

How does mercenaries reputation work?

When you reach lvl 4 you can start working in mercenaries reputation. There are two mercenaries for each race. Red axes and night stealer for magmars, and stone lotus and night stealers for humans. You must chose one of them and start doing the quests. In those quests they'll ask you kill some monsters, instance boss or hand in resources. Each quest gives you 50 rep in select mercenarie. If you start doing a mercenarie rep, you can't do quests of the another mercenarie, because if you earn reput...

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 2:35am

What is bug abuse?

Exists like 1 or 2 bugs that benefict you, and like 235432254 bugs that makes you broke armor, lose chat messages, items, and many things. Bug abuse is when you find those 2-3 bugs and you don't report it and you use it to benefit in any way. You should tell to the admins about it, but you'll get an answer next year, so tell to any guard you find. If you abuse of bugs, you can be banned. You can see in in game rules.

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 3:24pm

Bank deposits.

*useful

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 3:24pm

Bank deposits.

it's useaful.... if you put 500g for 3 months, you get 25s everyday

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 4:55pm

Mistery Chest

it's a mystery

Friday, March 6th 2015, 3:34pm

Language problems

This is easy, at first you don't understand nothing, but then yes Combine the first word of the first setence with the first word of the second setence. Then combine the second word of first sentence with the second word of second setence, and continue doing the same. Gizedor talks in that way, he's in planteaur. I remember that there is a quest where gives you green shirt lvl 3. I am always hungry and need little favours. And can you explain how to read and understand my language?

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 6:58pm

Buy-Now button in shops: What is it for?

Then I write again The buy shop buttom gives to you the posibility to buy something that you sold from your inventory, maybe for error or maybe because you want it back. The cost of buy something is the cost of the item +7s. Anyways it'll only stay in the shop for 3hs, so if you want get something back, hurry up. But also it got a limit of 4 items. You'll have the option to rebuy the last 4 items that you dropped, and got less than 3hs in the shop.