Search results 1-10 of 10.

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 12:43am

Author: ImNagato

Wedding between Stellar and DeCrypt

congratz all the best to both of you

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 2:39pm

Author: _-WiCKeD-_

Cave Tournament

What we expect is the simple things to work and in this case we just want our q to be fixed in order for us to have some fun in ct aswell? lets say for example q for chaos does not work are you trying to tell me you wont ask admins to fix it? or just wait for lososerg to say "Come join my group for chaos lets kill egdnu"

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 2:28pm

Cave Tournament

its been 3-4 events no ct started its broken forsure.. and every other event it started normally i dont think for 4 events straight groups arent equal and all that other nonsense

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 1:50pm

Cave Tournament

Quetzacolt The point is not we have people in queu. the point is that cave tournament queu has been broke for 3-4 events i dont see why admins put the event back without fixing it it does not make any sense. whats the ppoint having over 30 people in q on each side if the tournament never starts

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 1:23pm

Cave Tournament

humans lvl 5-6 q up

Tuesday, March 4th 2014, 5:34am

Question/Suggestions for Admins/Developers

I don't know if this has been said already but maybe give the healers the opportunity to heal themselves? idk if it would give xp for the skill but i mean atleast they can heal themselves whenever they have an injury or something anyways just an observation take it or leave it

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 2:52pm

client problems

yea but it is not the "client' it is the same as a browser because i cant use f7 to pick eggs properly The server is currently down for maintenance work. Please try again later.

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 6:08am

client problems

How come the game client works on my normal desktop but on my laptop it says the maintenance message .. its really weird plus i reinstalled it on my laptop