You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 101.

Saturday, June 12th 2021, 9:24pm

Author: Ponty-Mython

Matchday 13th of June, 2021

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Ponty-Mython England 1 - 0 Croatia Austria 1 - 1 North Macedonia Netherlands 2 - 1 Ukraine

Saturday, June 12th 2021, 2:33pm

Matchday 12.06.2021

(Delete previous post, forgot to include character link) http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Ponty-Mython Group A: Wales - Switzerland Wales 1-1 Switzerland Group B: Denmark - Finland Denmark 2 - 0 Finland Group B: Belgium - Russia Belgium 2 - 1 Russia

Saturday, June 12th 2021, 2:29pm

Matchday 12.06.2021

Group A: Wales - Switzerland Wales 1-1 Switzerland Group B: Denmark - Finland Denmark 2 - 0 Finland Group B: Belgium - Russia Belgium 2 - 1 Russia

Saturday, May 1st 2021, 2:20pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - May Draw

02-25-38-37 04-06-38-22 10-40-05-38 20-11-36-37

Tuesday, March 30th 2021, 8:20pm

Still egoism or already stupidity?

I had a leave of absence from the game for about 2 years until recently so my game knowledge is more lacking than usual. Before I left, people were being executed on Human side (Com server) for this very issue. Players would overprice, undercut, drown the market with certain items to push others out of "their" corner of the market on purpose just so they could regain control of pricing for rare/quest resources. Also, I saw players repeatedly exed for refusing to sell (for example Phosphorite car...

Friday, February 9th 2018, 8:22pm

How it could be ??

I'm a dodger and In some fights I Block or Crit more than I dodge. Unbuffed, my base stats are: Agility - 357 Intuition - 76 Protection - 42 But there are things you can do other than buff to increase these stats. Things like runing your armour, activating talents and using certain potions in battle. BC set doesn't guarantee you more crits in fight. It has more to do with your opponants strengths and weaknesses than you think. For example, if I was to fight a HW player with fully runed, Reflecto...

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 2:05pm

Mass Exodus

I noticed a certain player on this thread came out of hibernation just to comment here because I assume they get a massive hardon when slaughtering low levels,hoping it is legalised again only because they can't compete on their own level..? Either way, I hope the admin are clear and concise about any rule changes because a lot of the players who would enjoy this kind of gameplay are about as smart as the average bear. We wouldn't want them to be jailed for something so simple now, would we!?

Monday, February 5th 2018, 2:04pm

Mass Exodus

Personally, as one of many players who get attacked a LOT by mages (I kill on fay-go pretty much every day) so most kills against me are revenge for something... I prefer it the old way with no restriction. Executioners injuries are reduced in severity if they kill/injure lower level players. I give level 5 injuries to level 7-8 players but if I kill and injure level 2 scalper they usully get lvl 1 or 2 injury. Literally the only thing I can see as a negative here is the aggression limit. An exe...

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 10:45pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - February Draw

7 - 23 - 39 - 44 1 - 8 - 13 - 49 11 - 20 - 27 - 38 3 - 19 - 25 - 47

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 3:02pm

Being a looter,is that really evilish?

Quoted from "-Cahal-" At first i wasnt doing it intentionally(to steal their lot,i attacked because i was a noob.Saw they are naked wanted to help.) gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 to allevi8 ur abi...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 1:01pm

Scroll of Advanced Exorcism Magic III

I have never done BoV and maybe never will but I heard off someone that if you buy the actual scrolls for cheap while you have BoV rep, you still get to use them if you switch to BoE. Seems silly that the magic here doesn't apply to that rule...

Friday, January 19th 2018, 6:36pm

RARE prizes need to be updated

What's a rare prize or drop?

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 9:28pm

I cant have any fun from PvP

I would suggest joining a low level specific valour / PvP clan. I don't know what clans are specifically catering to this on Mag side though. ask around and I'm sure you can have a lot of help. PvP is meant to be more fun than hunting but it depends on the gamer I suppose. I'm a noob but I enjoy PvP more than hunting. I joined a valour clan at low level and they helped me a lot. I would say either join a valour clan or go fast to higher levls then try valour there. Either way, get into a good cl...

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 12:20pm

Mask Of Horror

The Mask of Horror: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1544 Is a quest item used to increase Relic Seekers Reputation. http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=53 If you hand them in to your races provider of Relic Repitation (Samary / Menachem) you will recieve 20 reputation points, up to 2500 reputation. Upon reciept of a Mask of Horror, Menachem/Samary will award you 20 Relic Seeker reputation and you will also recieve Contaminated Flying dust: http://warofd...

Friday, December 29th 2017, 1:21pm

Truth Crystals

Crystals of truth can be obtained primarily through hunting while under the influence of 'Eye of Truth' buff (Obtained in Estate shop) which gives the prophecy buff. Prophecy buff is also obtained with seasonal buff from seasons conlegret card deck, in a smaller amount. Crystals of truth can also be obtained through various promtions and purchased in premium shop for diamond currency, or special admin rewards. Primarily Truth Crystals are used to increase a players special skills and abilities s...

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 12:41pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - January Draw

4 - 22 - 38 - 46 2 - 29 - 32 - 41 8 - 13 - 27 - 50 11 - 23 - 34 - 45

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 10:05am

What has happened to our human guard population and is there plans to replenish it?

I'll never return to Guards but I know they do a LOT of work in gam out of their own time, to support the players in the game who don't abuse rules and regulations. They aren't compensated nearly enough for the work they do (in my opinion) but when they're working on complicated cases involving many characters, it's very satisfying when they get a result. I hope Human Guards get back to their full strength soon though. But it'd take a very patient group of players to do a good job. Good luck guy...

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 8:30am

Queue

+1

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 6:31pm

Dear level 7s

I don't watch TV. Don;t have time to when I'm having so much fin on here