You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 135.

Monday, January 20th 2020, 3:16pm

Author: Blood-slayer666

Beefy's Rant - One WoD "rule" which in my POV, simply makes ZERO sense

I think a big issue with the way fines work right now is this: Fines usually work on a flat base level, while guards certainly are and try to be considerate of the context of the crime and situation the person was in obviously they have to put their foot down at some point to stop rule breakers. The problem however is that fines work very different depending on what level you are, depending on how prepared you are to pay the fines. Some players of higher levels will easily pay out of most fines ...

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 1:37am

[November Event] Positive Compliments

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=13847457

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 1:36am

[November Even] Negative Compliments

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=13847448

Friday, November 8th 2019, 1:46pm

Auto-eating seasonal food

Maybe im really the only one bothered by this, but do any other mages sometimes feel its a tad annoying that when you use Health+Mana food, such as seasonal food, in the autoeating feature you can only set it for HP restoration? I run into the issue a lot that I deplete my mana by the end of battle while my HP is still over 80% thus the game wont eat the food, I'm kinda lazy and wasteful though and would really love if we could add dual food into the mana food pool aswell. And yeah, im aware tha...

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 12:23am

For all lazy to hunt guys and girls!

At least we barely lose money by buying the "heavily discounted" bags right...right? Honestly, I appreciate admins giving us "discounts" to make up for the huge difference in market and shop price, but yeah... I cant say that the mage or warmage bags are great deals (partially because the discount on mage bag caused flam/lux inflation to begin with) I really love the level 3 bag right now, 2 tnaigs, hunting cert, some 30ees and maybe other stuff? That should give you the investment back and then...

Tuesday, November 5th 2019, 3:27pm

Well, I guess admins heared us and responded in the form of hunting certificates- Idk if this is a controversial opinion but I like the addition of these, they made a good start by handing them out as a guaranteed reward for smugglers bags, they did a questionable play by including them as a 200 diamond reward... Look, the way I see it this could be a great addition as a common reward for events, luck things etc, things accessible to players that dont neccesarily spend diamonds as those could ju...

Friday, November 1st 2019, 11:28pm

Divorce procedure - Magmars

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Blood-slayer666 http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=shaos Doesn't play the game anymore for a longer while

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 1:06pm

Write your own Halloween Horror Story

Night shift It was all meant to be just an average day in Faeo, I was following my regular routine- wake up im Rumenguild, feed the kennels, sharpen my axes and blades and put on my Guard attire. While fastening my cuirass straps however I noticed a letter in the mailbox, it was submitted by “anonymous”. Strange… Dearest Blood, Faeo is shrouded in mystery, Yet noone begs to ask... So much has gone down in history, Are you up to the task? Who of us will survive tonight, Who of us will last? Lets ...

Monday, September 16th 2019, 3:11pm

And well, sure would be nice for people like me who are simply way too lazy but heres the way I look at the whole issue, I think Kennel isnt recieving any upgrades partially because it would remove the need to spend diamonds on kennel hunts, even when currently its utterly inefficient do so... Furthermore it would mean that lazy people (and rich lazy people) will recieve more idle money every log in which would discourage them from spending diamonds to buy dia certs and get money that way... I'd...

Monday, September 16th 2019, 3:02pm

Quoted from "BeefyChowMein" I don't think there's any breach of rules etc here, at least not technically - Pay attention! Power Leveling Thresholds are not applied when selling diamond certificates: seller sets a price according to the demand on the item. So yea, let's also think of the cons or certain implications first. That would be 3rd party multi trading and abuse and it's not going to be as hard to see as you may think, that would most likely just lead to a whole bunch of jailings for eve...

Friday, August 9th 2019, 9:03pm

Assasin's Battle Axe

Hey there, you might wanna try posting this in the "Human marketplace" section of the forum rather than the city pub That being said I wish you luck finding this ancient gem, its basically an antique now so it probably wont be cheap

Monday, August 5th 2019, 12:10am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - Anniversary Draw

20 - 27 - 38 - 30 - 3 - 37 11 - 40 - 26 - 38 - 31 - 30 2- 16 - 29 - 19 - 50 - 25 22 - 37 - 1 - 35 - 38 - 15

Sunday, July 14th 2019, 6:43pm

Petition

I remember it like yesterday, I was but a little lass joining the WOD discord server when my eyes stumbled upon the crass gentle giant that is Liam, his frightening looks were quickly outshadowed by his caring and sweet demeanour, he too was but a small player under the mercy of chat mod tyrant riddle, but with time he had shown over and over that he cared much for the players of the server, he taught them his tricks, guided them out of the derelict maze that is this games magic combat system......

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 2:06pm

Again

Idk if im just not as popular as you but noone has passed on his filth to me in more than a week... besides its not really you know... a big problem? I get that you dont like the looks, cant you just pass it on others and get rid of it? It literally is a free perma transformation potion saving you time in combat animations and hiding your block...

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 2:05pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - July Draw

13-42-50-31 41-25-04-11 01-16-18-29 22-49-32-10

Tuesday, June 25th 2019, 9:21am

When ?

Seriously, please consider this as things are right now it probably just means we can get like 1.2x as many GB and every once in a plat event even a epic battle, with the amount of people we have here only a very few of veterans have ever even seen a epic battle or slaughter, admins seem to implement all kinds of changes from RU that were made to work on a well populated server that we dont have so why dont we also add something that would liven up our server a bit? Mind you decreasing the amoun...

Friday, June 21st 2019, 6:48pm

Telegram linking for forum accounts

Pretty much as the title goes, we already have skype linking but why dont we also add Tele to the list of things we can link? Most gamestructures here operate on Telegram anyways so it could be useful for people having questions when they cant get anyone online (and obviously linking your account is still voluntary so its not like they have to be scared of being bothered 24/7)

Friday, June 21st 2019, 5:47pm

Anyone else enjoying lag?

honestly im not sure if all of you realize that your ISP could also just be bad and have server issues themselves... not that the WoD servers are such a masterpiece but most of the time they really arent that bad that being said... when they actually are bad then basically everyone notices and times out to mobs

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 1:01pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - June Draw

16 - 21 - 42 - 45 2 - 13 - 33 - 9 25 - 50 - 12 - 3 6 - 27 - 34 - 41