Search results 1-9 of 9.

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 6:05pm

Author: Twisted Sister

The WOD Christmas Cookie Caper

AWESOME recipes in here keep posting!

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 2:23pm

No spam, and: cookies aka biscuits AND Christmas recipes (pralines are ok, too). It's not that difficult

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 7:08pm

I forgot to add: Cross Knight is really looking forward to this and totally excited And of course there are very nice items in the 3 winning packages besides EE

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 5:50pm

Hohoho! The days are getting shorter, the nights darker and colder. This cries out for cookies and a good glass of punch! We are sort of good in the punch department, but most of us Admins are bloody cookie noobs. We WOD Admins want to bake some nice Christmas cookies - but we have no recipes Post us your best best Christmas cookie recipes here in this thread and we will bake them! Oh yes, you read it right - you post, we trash Cross Knight's kitchen Of course we will take some pictures, too. He...

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 3:12pm

Faeo Gazette

Actually I really like the idea, it's darn creative and you obviously put some work into it.

Friday, October 25th 2013, 3:17pm

Trick or treat!

Fearless heroes, it will soon be Halloween - and we want your candy (okay, I want your candy, I admit) and your bestest decorations! Help us to decorate our office and feed us with your most awesome Halloween treats, and you shall be rewarded - with items and happy fat Admins. This is what we want exactly: roll up your sleeves and get into the kitchen! Make us a yummy treat or a nice Halloween decoration, if you're not all about cooking, and send it to: Mail.Ru Games GmbH "Team War of Dragons CO...

Tuesday, September 17th 2013, 3:36pm

Friday 13th: Bad luck, go away!

We have winners, and presents shall they have! 1st place goes to -Rokijs- because it's a serious and well-written advice 2nd place goes to PureVenom because the thought of pushing Baguron into the well made us all laugh 3rd place goes to Muffin because because of an extra-confusing story with lots of smilies, that looked pretty much coffeine-driven We also liked the idea of poking Cross Knight a little, was a big laugh at the WOD office It's also nice to see some faces here I didn't meet before,...

Monday, September 16th 2013, 6:09pm

I love you all This thread really made my day. Tomorrow I shall announce our winners and distribute the prizes! Thanks to all of you for participating and coming up with cute and whacky ideas.

Friday, September 13th 2013, 2:41pm

Friday 13th: Bad luck, go away! Heroes, since times of old, Friday the 13th has been a day of bad luck in Faeo. It is rumoured that it was on such a day that the Eldest God had a bad cold, which made him sneeze rather bad. Unfortunately he was about to create a supreme and beautiful being, but the sneeze mad his hand slip - this is how the Krets were born. How do you avoid bad luck on a Friday 13th? Boy, we really love to know that, your ingame tips as well as how to avoid bad luck in real life!...