You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 7:27pm

Author: neonn

WOD dead?Can we save it?

Quoted from "lol666" Quoted from "Militant" Can we bring back the players do to curses? Quoted from "Militant" I have seen people go to jail for the possibilty of bot usage.lol My god if you can't prove it why jail people over that? Then make out a list and ask guards to investigate, you are making a general discussion for everyone, and i remark : everyone who is jailed. In short, you are asking to free all cursed player, no matter what is their curse. If, is one of your friends that get in tro...

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 7:19pm

WOD dead?Can we save it?

Quoted from "Berserkas" To your question: can we save it? No, I don't think we can With admins focusing 100% on driving away new players and old players getting tired of the terrible service, it's a downward spiral. i have to agree on this poiont too !!!

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 7:15pm

WOD dead?Can we save it?

Quoted from "Dzaack" the game is dying not only because of the lack of players... we are still a few hundred people playing here, why don't we have fun right now? because certain players are blinded by hate, by ego or by whatever else you can think of... it's because they are greedy and they will not tolerate anything else rather than "their best".. what does that mean you may ask, well, here's an example... in every level there's an imbalance between population and whoever has the short end of...

Monday, April 10th 2017, 6:37pm

payment gateway

i am having this message : Sorry, we are unable to process your transaction. Seems like there is an error in the URL or you may have clicked on the Back or Refresh buttons while the transaction was in progress. i tried many times , same message....even took my l aptop to service centre , made them reinstalled the softwares, but still same problem !!!

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 2:36pm

lvl 7-8 Battlefields/ lvl 8 tallars

Quoted from "Ponty-Mython" I'll be level 7 in about a week or so. I'm up for BFs whenever I have time to commit to them. Hopefully it gets revived a little bit and I'll see y'all there ^_^ lvl 7 bf scenario is better than lvl 6 and even may be better than lvl 8 in the sense tallar happens now n then in lvl 7, cc on wednesday n sunday....if u lucky, u can get 2-3 cc on sundays .arena is all 7 days , toc on non break days

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 6:21am

lvl 7-8 Battlefields/ lvl 8 tallars

i'm in , i'm happy with cc , arena n even toc counts in lvl 8. tallar is rare in lvl 8 though !!!

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 12:09pm

Can we get this fix i think its about time u do something about it

@ pilek: bro, if last week was your birthday , won't you be 13 ?? how come 12 and half lol !!!

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 5:17am

Valour - New way

arena is having every day !!!

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 5:17am

Valour - New way

arena is having every day !!!

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 5:16am

Valour - New way

lvl upto lvl 7-8, there r having good numbers of cc in wednesday and sundays !!!!

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 5:41am

double valour...

Quoted from "Pilek" ok,my problem was only my mount all the time,never payed for poison luan or whatever , and ice bear is crap too,but now with purple chaos i have a chance and my shadow is ok too now,we see us monday arena and tuesday temple queue on sundays....cc happens guaranteed 100%.

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 5:35am

Divorce procedure - Magmars

i want a divorce too !!!

Monday, October 31st 2016, 1:01pm

Scarelarious!! The vote is closed!

Quoted from "Stellar" sun_shine, decrypt was refering to this contest: http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=31883 different way to chose winners, and only one of the 3 winners, followed the rules. I even changed my story to be inside the rules, but at the end... was for nothing. Even if winners didn't follow rules, nobody complained, nobody cried, and to nobody they gave extra prizes. Even me that I cared for that event, didn't go to forum saying: ohhh isn't fair that they won, no...

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 2:38pm

Kiss, Kill, Marry!

Quoted from "Aixlinn" Better think again my kiss is deadly ... Since Aixlinn is busy person. i'll write on behalf of her. (Assume Aixlinn has written the below lines) Kiss: Neonn (i am dead now, since her kiss is deadly) Kill: Neonn (yes, yes, i am already dead by now....kiss effect) Marry: Neonn (since, i died for you, i deserve a chance to marry you Aixlinn ) PS: i'm not washing your plates, you wash your plates yourself !!!

Monday, October 17th 2016, 2:33pm

Kiss, Kill, Marry!

Kiss - Aixlinn Kill - Elder Verkiry (he is not giving me bless anyways) Marry - PureVenom

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 9:51am

Execute me

i urge everyone to execute me daily 100 times . i broke up with gf this morning

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 8:39pm

Joke Time (Don't Open - It's non sense)

Quoted from "Mellon Collie" last "i have good news and bad news,'' the defense lawyer says to his client. "whats the bad news?" the lawyer says, " your blood matches he DNA found at the murder scene." "dammit!" cries the client. "what's the good news?" "well," the lawyer says, "your cholesterol is down to 140." rofl !!! , mellon , man u rock !!

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 5:59am

Happy Independence Day

Mera Bharat mahan !!!

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 9:00am

Joke Time (Don't Open - It's non sense)

An old man 87 years of age with his 22 years old wife went to a doctor. he told the doctor proudly that his wife is pregnant.the doctor gazed upon both husband and wife. the doctor then said " i'll tell you a story. there was an old hunter who still loved hunting . one day he went to jungle with his friends for a hunt. suddenly , he saw a bear running towards him. he shot the gun and the bear fell down dead. that instant he realised that he brought umbrella instead of his gun." At this point, th...

Friday, July 1st 2016, 8:02pm

Quarter finals 2nd and 3rd of July

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=379290077 http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=neonn Germany 2 : Italy 1 France 2 : Iceland 2