You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Friday, April 24th 2015, 1:35am

Author: Rhendari

§4. Fights and Battles

"Fighting is like champagne. It goes to the heads of cowards as quickly as of heroes. Any fool can be brave on a battlefield when it's be brave or else be killed." -Margaret Mitchell Oh, if only that were true, or else we wouldn't need Rule §4.e. The sad truth is some people do go to battlefields with no intention of participating. To participate it to fight. You don't have to have every bless under the sun, and you don't have to spend tons of gold on red potions, but you should be serious about...

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 7:38am

How to use complaint function in chat and when?

P.S. In the interest of clarity, Ronni Redstar is my multi, so I am not breaking any rules of this contest, as I am not making any "Personal Attacks" against another player.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 7:34am

O.o What did you call me!?

It's a beautiful day. Mirrow is shining. Birds are chirping. A brightly colored stream is flowing and you're lounging on the banks watching the fish jump and listening to the gentle pops and hisses of the lava as it bubbles up out of the ground. And just when you're just about sure that there's nothing that can ruin this beautiful day, there it is: index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=698 How dare that Ronni Redstar! What a jerk! Now, you have two options. 1.) You can go home and cry, spending...

Friday, March 6th 2015, 1:45am

Hello all

Howdy! It's great to see new names and faces. Welcome!

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 10:37am

mystery chest

"The time will come when the valuables hidden in this well-locked chest will be yours." That will probably be the day we figure out that boxes can be broken with axes.

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 10:40pm

quest

Excellently explained. Thank you.

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 3:57am

darius darkstar & Rhendari

1. Link to the bridegroom: darius darkstar 2. Link to the bride: Rhendari 3. Preferred time and date of marriage: May 19, 2014 System time 02:00 4. Link to the chosen Consecrator: Any available -I agree wholeheartedly to be married to Darius Darkstar in accordance to the laws of Fean Marriage.

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 7:10am

Just me saying Hi!

Hello Everybody! I'm a little over 6 months into this game, but new to the forums. I just thought I'd thow my name out here. Always feel free to say hey. I love a good chat. Cheers!