Search results 1-20 of 84.

Monday, March 18th 2024, 1:46am

Author: Mighty_Warlord

New ideas

I am MW and i approve this message

Monday, March 18th 2024, 1:41am

New ideas

Something got to give i kinda agree....we could balance out with some things suggested

Monday, March 18th 2024, 1:35am

New ideas

01:35 TotoK » Mighty_Warlord: you forget to add legend banner, legend bracalet, legend weapons

Monday, March 18th 2024, 1:28am

New ideas

01:25 TotoK » Erdal: can you write there if they can add legend glaze, legend bow, legend carcaj, legend belt, and legend pet?

Sunday, March 17th 2024, 2:59pm

Wedding Application Form - Humans

Groom: https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Mighty_Warlord Bride: https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Mercedes Time and Date: 07/04/2024 Around 17am server time Preferred Consecrator: https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=OriginalNakia

Saturday, February 24th 2024, 8:47pm

Humans

Fellow pvp players idk about you but game getting tiresome for me, the imbalance is tiring as well as issues with HW stallers. Id like to say to everyone that is willing lets not do any pvp on normal events like plat & such until admins decide to change. This is only way for players to have control and make it happen So choose to do it or not but i for one will be and some shall follow...feed mags scalps as u wish though but stop asking me for help because i wont come and be stalled carry on.

Monday, February 19th 2024, 2:22am

Something needs to change

Dogma i see what ur saying and i get it. Thorack i agree, i think they need to put in effect after 30 min or smething no blocking allowed or stalling makes u lose hp or something idk...but ress thing i mean whatever is what it is but i agree its annoying...i dont too mcuh see issue with this but i do see the "sets" being the biggest issue and that somehting has to be done because relatively BC or DD are far behind HW in terms of mana and prot...like BC def need atleast more pene if nothing else ...

Monday, February 19th 2024, 1:48am

Thank you for responses thus far...hope others add Dogma, i disagree with that...i dont think its so much a combo i think its just the stats of armor...as godfather said sets are just totally not balanced now..esp for HW so much prot and so much mana...like honestly DD should use muh less mana then all other sets but instead its HW..

Sunday, February 18th 2024, 9:14pm

Yeah...im going to complain one last time to see if maybe admins have something in mind. So dear admins i along with others in game who maybe wont speak up are tired and its up to you to change. So as you know HW set has been issue since release of red gear...no idk how ur gonna chnage it but something needs to be done u need to give BC more pene, take away mana burn combo, take away shiassar supp gear or all of it together or somthing idk. But the people who have a life to live and enjoy pvp in...

Monday, January 8th 2024, 10:34pm

Legendary Items

Yes agree, but then again i do not understand any point of legendary items introduced to gameplay at all if they were not introduced to be countered vs each other....like in many other MMO games that have similare things they always itroduce multiple items that counter another so no one items is considered god tier! Thus what im trying to say here.....we have to have changes and what exactly were these introduced for??? just looks, is each item only for certain things? like whats the goal here.....

Monday, January 8th 2024, 5:39pm

Legendary Items

Okay right so i could be wrong thinking this way so ill lay out my thoughts right, so both helm not really do much but give extra 3k dura so thats good but mask effect is posion and only takes 1% of hp every 10s over 60s period but we all know its knull do to MC and other defensive buffs, other helm gives mana i think equal to certain dmg dealt, also mask only legendary not revamp far as i know...so the posion kinda useless for pvp. Now i think that this posion should ignore defensive buffs but ...

Monday, January 8th 2024, 5:19pm

Legendary Items

Also the goal is not to make it to were vest is obsolete either..because 1st way its effect was introduced was dumb and thati agree with, and i only know KN atm that has 3 star so i can only use him for example but i dont want his hard work to be turned to waste...but ill lay it out how i think or have been thinking in a moment when im done with a task i have...but again like in any other game shouldnt there be something to counter each legendary?? so multiple in fights give different diverse ad...

Monday, January 8th 2024, 5:07pm

Legendary Items

Its not complaining its asking people for what they think a soultion could be, point of legendaries should be to all be somewhat equal in a way so no 1 legendary item tops them all, unless that was the point from the beginging then it should have been stated so people didnt waste there time. At the moment all legendaries are challanging in there own way but only one that is god tier atm is vest so yes something needs to be done about that...unless for example that was the point then cool just co...

Sunday, January 7th 2024, 10:06pm

Legendary Items

Ive always thought helm posion should ignore any defenses cause that would be kinda cool since again its very mild of all legends ohh what u call abilities i guess the word

Sunday, January 7th 2024, 10:00pm

Legendary Items

So i cannot post on news or id just write my thoughts there...legendary items need change, make bracers back to what they were, or vest needs to be changed, pauld need to be able not to stack i think, boots idk really any prob with them so far and i think helm posion should ignore any defense because its kinda mild anyway. But my opinion atm is obviously the 2 items pauld and vest, pauld shouldnt stack because dmg is insane and i think vest needs to have dmg cap or something reasonable...atm u t...

Thursday, December 7th 2023, 5:18pm

Heralds looking for reinforcement

Id like to apply! i have basic knowledge on some of these items and i can learn the rest i am sure from more experienced team members. i would make time for the work at hand when i am on

Friday, February 24th 2023, 3:02am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - March draw

21-38-46-18 08-27-13-11 22-25-44-37 07-32-23-14

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 7:11am

MIB vs All

Also to the mags that maybe hate me or my clan and are worshiping MIB right now....its like you act like this isnt a war game for 1 & for 2 like your targeted...most of you are not and some of you are with good reason because you probably start crap yourself from across the pond here and then actlike no one will retaliate?? then surprised when someone does...if you dont want be attacked and apologize or ask it to stop and im sure my clannies gladly would...i dont go out of my way to kill people ...

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 6:52am

MIB vs All

You think my clan is crying?? when have we every cried about a war over here...we are far more than just used to it, anyone that knows me knows im not racist but only the actions of morons in game after they declae war were maybe i say things to piss em off because thats part of it but im far from racist...i just love to cause hell for other side and i get joy out of being jailed honestly i think its funny as hell lol. BUT we surely are not asking for war to stop anytime and it doesnt need to at...