You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Monday, February 24th 2014, 2:46am

Author: --Dreamerius--

whats up?

Rational explanation is that the nonsensical mumblings that occur MUST come from the Death of the Brain as a whole or at least the killing of a few million brain cells by the mass consumption of alcohol or the inhalation of the notorious "left-handed" cigarette! is this explanation Rational enough?

Saturday, February 22nd 2014, 10:00pm

whats up?

ooops did i say damage??? sorry....i meant Brain Dead!

Saturday, February 22nd 2014, 5:56am

whats up?

Brain Damage?

Tuesday, February 18th 2014, 12:55pm

Why

Why havent the koreans started playing this game? they seem to dominate every other MMO Why does it appear that Keleth seem to annoy everyone? Why do the battlefields have to be sooo laggy? Why do i have problems sleeping? Why hasnt everyone posted their Why's? Why are froglegs so tasty? Why cant the World have a coke and smile? Why do birds suddenly appear and krap just on me? Why is the movie THE JOYLUCK CLUB such a tear jerker? Why cant i focus this morning? Why is my humor abit dodgy?

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 3:01pm

Why

Why did peter piper pick a peck? Why is death being brought up so whimsically? Why would dinosaurs love to eat a child? Why is ee cummings the greatest poet? Why do i think a because topic is brilliant? Why do we care how much wood a woodchuck chucks? Why is chucks even a word? Why does the word Tsunami sound like a fun dessert? Why do people think we are brain damaged to have this topic? Why does the question Why make us of questionable character? Why were Hansel and Gretel lost in the woods?

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 4:09am

Why

Why must you feel the urge to take over? Why the sense of entitlement? Why did the spider sit down beside her? Why was it all the kings men and not the Queens men? Why did jack force jill to run up the hill? Why did the old lady live in a shoe? Why are Nursery Rhymes so nonsensical? Why do Dzaack and Mihawk have such rage towards Why? Why does a Zombie Apacolypse scare everyone so? Why does Brad Pitt look like a homeless bum in World War Z? Why cant humans and Zombies just co-exist in mutual hap...

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 4:00am

for the very few people who knew her in here or still remember her..

Dzaack, i never had the honor of knowing her, but my family offers our deepest sympathy and regret to her family. May they find peace and understanding in this sad moment. Im truelly sorry to hear you lost a dear friend.

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 12:51pm

The World's Heaviest Smoking Countries

But what of the other forms of tobacco? Do they fall under this study? or just cigarettes? (talking about Snuff/Chewing tobacco)

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 12:45pm

Why

Why do most of these questions make sense to me? Why do Moths fly straight when they fart? Why do small babies shart when they laugh too hard? Why dont people believe in BigFoot/Sasquatch? Why dont people believe in Aliens? Why ask Why? Why not just drink Bud Dry? Why will i now also be verbally abused by a few for posting this? Why cant people just relax and laugh at the complete nonsense of this topic? Why am i now sitting here laughing to myself?

Friday, January 31st 2014, 2:39pm

Fun Rhymes

Mary had a little lamb, You've heard this tale before But did you know she passed her plate and had a little more!

Wednesday, January 29th 2014, 9:24pm

Question/Suggestions for Admins/Developers

would love to see lower lvl rings/ammies say for lvl 3/4

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 2:12am

Fun Rhymes

Jack and Jill went up the hill And planned to do some kissing Jack made a pass, and grabbed her ass And now two of his teeth are missing.

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 2:04am

Fun Rhymes

There was a man from Nocket, who tried to ride a rocket. But the rocket went BANG And his balls went CLANG So he found his cock in his pocket

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 2:02am

Fun Rhymes

God made whiskey God made Pepsi God made me so damn sexy God made rivers God made lakes God made you... well we all make mistakes.

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 1:58am

Fun Rhymes

I call this little diddy....."My First Time".....enjoy The sky was dark The moon was high All alone just she and I Her hair was soft Her eyes were blue I knew just what She wanted to do Her skin so soft Her legs so fine I ran my fingers Down her spine I didn't know how But I tried my best I started by placing My hands on her breast I remember my fear My fast beating heart But slowly she spread Her legs apart And when I did it I felt no shame All at once The white stuff came At last it's finished...