You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 103.

Wednesday, January 26th 2022, 12:24pm

Author: **Nurosh**

Server Issues

Still not fixed... fire your developers...

Wednesday, January 19th 2022, 4:09pm

Server Issues

... I wanted to add something... but this is really like shooting an ambulance... this is really a bad looking company... nothing to say more... we lose time... we lose all money spent cause things expire and we do not have chance to use them... We lose blesses (and again money)... ... and your compensations are alwayws very short.... Unbelievable thing is that you continues to say everything is fixed !!! How dare ???

Saturday, January 15th 2022, 9:14pm

Server Issues

Problem is not solved at all. Everythign is slow in opening or selecting... Fights tame time to load, to finish and mobs to respond... I'm glad you consider the issue solved.... what game are you playing ? Surely not WOD...

Sunday, January 9th 2022, 10:10pm

Server Issues

22:02 Endżi » **Nurosh**: Watch your language and respect chat rules. https://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=172 sure... better to silence than solve issues... The existing issues with lag can only be resolved by the Admins/Devs team, not Guards. While the situation is frustrating, the rules of the game must still be followed.

Sunday, January 9th 2022, 9:44pm

Server Issues

13 lines of blesses... starting fight against nepherto 18 takes 5 seconds to load, 3 seconds to fight, 5 seconds to eat. 83 mobs in 1 hour instead of 200 like usual. this issue has couple of months now. stop asking for money in game and solve the issues you create!!!

Sunday, January 9th 2022, 9:40pm

Server Issues

Quoted from "**Nurosh**" Same... [Client] and [Browser] - Opera and Chrome and Firefox Change of location delayed Start of fight delayed End of fight delayed Delayed hunting mode, Eating delayed, Entering an instance delayed, Moving delayed, Slot occupancy delayed, Mount and Moroks throw delayed, Delayed sending of gifts, Chests open delayed, Backpack no matter what you click delayed, well , you makeing me leave the game soon since i cannot play...

Saturday, January 1st 2022, 4:24pm

Will you ever be able to get rid of lag ?

Problem still here... will you be able to solve it before 2023 ???? Really incapable developers...

Wednesday, December 29th 2021, 10:26pm

Dec 29 - problem is worse than before... and your developers still work for you...

Friday, December 17th 2021, 10:41pm

Problem still here... Fire you developers, they are unable to develop...

Wednesday, December 15th 2021, 3:15pm

Char working now... wow tis was fast... unbelievable...

Wednesday, December 15th 2021, 3:14pm

today chat does not work too... will you add any additional problem before Christmas to make us more happy ???

Thursday, December 2nd 2021, 1:49pm

Well, after maintenance , problem still here. BUT... you have modified the bank feature... IF YOU DO NOT SOLVE ISSUES there will be NO BANK USAGE anymore!! Understand it ? ... no words...

Thursday, December 2nd 2021, 7:46am

Issue is still here... as usual... it is impossible to play with this. changing belt takes about 4 minutes... I would have fired all your developer if i was the game owner...

Tuesday, November 30th 2021, 6:43pm

Cannot enter labyrinth...

bug isn't here anymore

Tuesday, November 30th 2021, 6:42pm

Cannot enter labyrinth...

Instance (31464587) Labyrinth (10d 20h 49min) occupied, group leader: Gloria victis [17] isn't it a solo instance ? Please fix it . Thanks P.S. hopefully solution will take less time than the one to solve the slow dress problem...

Tuesday, November 23rd 2021, 4:32pm

Well... we want to know when problems will be solved... not when they are reported...

Sunday, November 21st 2021, 8:25pm

Lag is spreading through all the features... now changing belts takes 2-3 minutes... this is happening since couple of days now.