Search results 1-14 of 14.

Thursday, December 2nd 2021, 10:01pm

Author: teihen

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - December draw

01-13-29-44 06-12-33-50 23-24-36-40 07-14-25-35

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 3:14am

Chaotic Batless

forever in this event in level 5 and 6 and others appear 03:10 Unable to start chaotic battle. Minimum number of participants was not reached. Because Caoticas cannot be between servers??? People would always appear, limiting them to just COM doesn't make sense

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 10:26pm

to the invisible throwing curse's on island

AAHAHAHAHAA it joke when you r clan forever atack in fei go and after call your mage for help in one fight level 6 vs level 6. your clan need urdenstand when the people hate you

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 2:53am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - July Draw

02 - 05 - 34 - 31 15 - 11 - 18 - 47 08 - 29 - 39 - 20 16 - 26 - 17 - 16

Friday, October 13th 2017, 5:24am

i forget

sorry i forget. 200 or 300 golds i have blees of luck and nothing

Friday, October 13th 2017, 5:21am

i think there is a bug in the mirrors event

these days I was playing mirrors after many problems that are not relevant. I want to know is whether it's a bug or not. I can not believe that I play more than 1100 games or you love 800 gold in the event of mirrors and do not leave the statue. I understand that it's a worse good prize, not even a 15-point prize. I do not know how low is the probability but we are going 1100 jeu wasorn no 5. I do not complain about how much is my decision, but the statue is buggy or something could not have com...

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 2:44am

I do not know what to do anymo

the first of October I wanted to buy diamonds after charging and I did not let me know that the system did not get to coordinate the payment so I came to a moment that I left contact the support impossible to pay, when I had credit. send ticket to the support the first, the second, the third, the fourth day and no answer, the only one that answered me one of the support was to the 3 days to tell me a catch and nothing else. I lost the event of certificates, I lost the promotions and at this step...

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 1:31am

Lucky Cerrador Statuette

Someone came out that statue ?? I spent over 200 gold and it did not work. Buy 400 safes of 10 units and open open like 600 more to exchange and did not leave. I do not know if it will be a bug but I find it difficult not to get out of it.

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 8:21pm

stealers

If but naked hunting is one thing and creating a second character to steal the race or the enemy rza does not give. In any place thieves are punished for stealing for ourselves but when there are so many thieves the administration must do something, a person can not create an account because he paints to steal the others does not make sense

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 8:07pm

stealers

I do not know what to expect to punish thieves, years ago people complained about them and the few monsters. Solved the monsters and it's great but these people are abusing the effort, effort and time that others invested in playing and is frustrating. One wants to improve in the game and progress and these people frustrate you and you end up leaving. Aside those who come to steal is not people who start is people who already have another account and know what to do. There are tools to counterac...

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 4:07am

The Ultimate Gambit

thanks

Friday, February 24th 2017, 5:52pm

The Ultimate Gambit

with the help of the Ripenend Skull search the locations of the continent of Khair, locate and kill the evil wraith. Then return to Elder Verkiry in City Square. i an not find the evil wraith, help please

Saturday, October 25th 2014, 2:26am

hello

hello I was playing with my account teihen, but which was not much ago. the issue is that at the feat of agudar caves I had 4 consecutive wins and now have none. I do not understand what has happened

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 9:44pm

Trade Fair of Wonders

I congratulate the management for this event, get purple rods and a lot many things almost given away. wore this truth is. That means the game can improve