Search results 1-6 of 6.

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 6:23pm

Author: -starkk--

i want to divorce !

I want to divorce

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 8:35pm

Love in the clan espiritus inmortales

This joke was sorry guys, so no wedding and there is nothing sorry No wedding ok? sorry Esto no es verdad , no hay boda ni hay nada , era broma perdon

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 10:55pm

It will be on 07/14/15 Será el día 15-7-14

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 10:52pm

Hi, I have the pleasure to announce that Scarfy and sunade love and soon will your wedding with pleasure to show your love to all of you were married in Sheara and will have a son named bob that will mage you're all invited to watch as love these guys, I offer one of the bridesmaids with wolf, and sponsors are fire and pottery. Thanks for reading this, but is that love in flowing fast Faeo Hola, tengo el placer de anunciaros de que Scarfy y sunade se aman y dentro de poco harán su boda con el pl...

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 10:50pm

Marridge

Quoted from "-starkk--" Hi, I have the pleasure to announce that Scarfy and sunade love and soon will your wedding with pleasure to show your love to all of you were married in Sheara and will have a son named bob that will mage you're all invited to watch as love these guys, I offer one of the bridesmaids with wolf, and sponsors are fire and pottery. Thanks for reading this, but is that love in flowing fast Faeo Hola, tengo el placer de anunciaros de que Scarfy y sunade se aman y dentro de poc...

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 10:50pm

Marridge

Hi, I have the pleasure to announce that Scarfy and sunade love and soon will your wedding with pleasure to show your love to all of you were married in Sheara and will have a son named bob that will mage you're all invited to watch as love these guys, I offer one of the bridesmaids with wolf, and sponsors are fire and pottery. Thanks for reading this, but is that love in flowing fast Faeo Hola, tengo el placer de anunciaros de que Scarfy y sunade se aman y dentro de poco harán su boda con el pl...